PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] problems recording from deepstandby.

Lothar2
17-01-13, 16:17
Hello,

since ca. two weeks i have problems with broken records from Deepstandby. :(
example the problem:
-Timer added at 0.30-1.00Uhr with lead time from 2min
-from 22.00Uhr the Box is in Deepstandby
-Box boot at 0.28Uhr and go to Standby
-0.30Uhr record begin with furthermore Standby
-0.33Uhr box turn off in Deepstandby without shutdown

On the other Day i have 2 records with 2 minutes running time, instead of the planned 30min. :confused:

Since the Time as the problem comes i had installed the systemplugin "autoshutdown" from feed and update the Box per onlineupdate.
Before 3days i have deinstall "autoshotdown" to test without the plugin, but the problem remains.
It affects not all timerrecords, because sometimes they work. Usually the second record works, after the error from the first timer at the night.

On the HDD no crashlog. I have ativate the debuglog on an Error Event. Hope you can help.

Gruss Lothar

Lothar2
17-01-13, 21:06
So,

i have test today. the problem comes from the plugin "autoshutdown". the plugin not detect a current recording from Deepsleep, because the VuDuo the recordings in standbymode performs.

Rob van der Does
18-01-13, 09:52
i have test today. the problem comes from the plugin "autoshutdown". the plugin not detect a current recording from Deepsleep, because the VuDuo the recordings in standbymode performs.
'AutoShutdown' has been superseded by PowerTimers quite some time ago. So please de-install the plugin and use PowerTimers instead. And probably also update your image?

Lothar2
18-01-13, 10:27
Hello Rob,

my actual build is 562. Sorry, but In the Powertimer i have not found an option in the art: "After10min Standby go to Deepsleep".
The real fundamental problem, however, is the hdmi-cec my VuDuo can not put into deepsleep, but only in the standby. TV is LG 42PJ350.

Rob van der Does
18-01-13, 11:01
my actual build is 562. Sorry, but In the Powertimer i have not found an option in the art: "After10min Standby go to Deepsleep".
The real fundamental problem, however, is the hdmi-cec my VuDuo can not put into deepsleep, but only in the standby. TV is LG 42PJ350.
The functionality of HDMI-CEC is very much dependant on the TV used and the drivers of the STB. We have no influence on both: if it works, you're lucky. If it doesn't work, you'll have to use another solution.

About PowerTimers: the option is there all right. Add timer as type 'Auto Deepstandby' and set to 10 minutes.

Lothar2
18-01-13, 11:37
The functionality of HDMI-CEC is very much dependant on the TV used and the drivers of the STB. We have no influence on both: if it works, you're lucky. If it doesn't work, you'll have to use another solution.

The problem with HDMI-CEC, I am aware of. But why the option "regard deepstandby as standby" has no effect?

About PowerTimers: the option is there all right. Add timer as type 'Auto Deepstandby' and set to 10 minutes.

Sorry, but this Timer not only aktiv in standby. he turns the box unfortunately even if it is active and is not used. see screenshot.

Rob van der Does
18-01-13, 12:10
Sorry, but this Timer not only aktiv in standby. he turns the box unfortunately even if it is active and is not used. see screenshot.
Not sure what you want then: the time-out restarts on every R/C command.

Lothar2
18-01-13, 12:13
Sorry,
but when i show TV, then i not play every 10min with the RC. :)

Rob van der Does
18-01-13, 12:15
Not sure what you want then: the time-out restarts on every R/C command.
OK, I see what you meant now. We will try to add an option for that.

Lothar2
18-01-13, 12:37
OK, I see what you meant now. We will try to add an option for that.

THX Rob,

for your great Support. :thumbsup:

Again because of HDMI-CEC. Why the option "regard deepstandby as standby" has no effect?

Rob van der Does
18-01-13, 13:03
Again because of HDMI-CEC. Why the option "regard deepstandby as standby" has no effect?
I can only repeat myself:

Larry-G
10-02-13, 11:43
moved here from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20200-New-ViX-Team-VU-Duo-OE3-0.

please in the future can you be a little more careful in where you make such posts as they tend to get lost in such large threads.