PDA

View Full Version : [TM-2T] Channel delete and favourites

rinaldi1
10-02-13, 11:40
Hi guys,
I've just upgraded to the Tm 2T OE after many years of faithful service from my tm 1500 ci+. I've installed Vix image 562 and scanned all the channels on 13,19.2and 28.2 degrees (I have a diseqc feeding tuner 1 with these 3 sats and a 28.2 feed into tuner 2).On my ci+ I had a fav list (sports, Italian channels,German channels etc.) which took me to my desired channel in seconds...can I do similar on the 2T? I've seen abm mentioned but don't know how to go about making bouquets and how specific you can be. Also, I have lots of stations appearing multiple times particularly on 28.2 (maybe because I scanned separately for each tuner?), but can't figure out how to delete the superfluous ones, can anyone advise?Loving my new toy and I'm sure it will be the bog's dollox when I figure out what I'm doing!! Many thanks

Larry-G
10-02-13, 11:50
you can use any of the popular bouquet editors to copy the whole bouquet ( channel list ) from one receiver to the other fairly easily. try DreamBoxEdit for this.

as for the duplicate channels this is nothing to do with scanning multiple tuners ( you dont have to as each tuner uses the same database on the receiver ), it's because on sky uk many of the channels have regional duplicates. you could try using the ABM = AutoBouquets Maker plugin from within the newer ViX images to maintain and update your sky uk bouquets.

judge
10-02-13, 11:57
Those multiple channels can be quite handy & no need to delete when you get your bouquets sorted.
I was recording 3 shows at the same time on my T2 last night, something came on BBC1 that I wanted to see, it wasn't available as all tuners were being used.
UP/Down for channel list, red button for all channels, found a BBC1 regional option that was still available, sorted...

Rob van der Does
11-02-13, 06:59
Moved to the correct section.