PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Feeds constantly down ?

joetwizzy
18-01-13, 10:59
Hi, what's the reason for the feeds being down? I have tried for the last few weeks to update (to get autobouquets) and they have been down every time I have tried.

Thanks,

Joe

Rob van der Does
18-01-13, 11:02
Hi, what's the reason for the feeds being down? I have tried for the last few weeks to update (to get autobouquets) and they have been down every time I have tried.
The feeds are not down. If your box reports that, there's something wrong with the local internet connection.

Larry-G
18-01-13, 11:34

Thanks,

Joe

Does it actually say the feeds are down or does it give another error ?.

One reason could be if your image still has the old ocram picon feeds. If this is the case you can manually ftp the new feeds to the box to correct this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
18-01-13, 12:17

One reason could be if your image still has the old ocram picon feeds. If this is the case you can manually ftp the new feeds to the box to correct this.

also i forgot to ask what build are you currently on ? if its before 519 you will need to reflash.

joetwizzy
21-01-13, 11:20

It says feeds are down for maintenance. It's a relatively new image, about a month old.

Larry-G
21-01-13, 12:48
well as you can see by the large green globe on the server page the feeds are fine,

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/

what exact build are you using ??.

joetwizzy
21-01-13, 13:21
Build 473. It's connected to the network and internet fine.

Rob van der Does
21-01-13, 13:29
Indeed 473 is fairly old......

joetwizzy
21-01-13, 13:54
that's why I'm trying to update.

Larry-G
21-01-13, 13:57
as said before if using a image prior to 519 you need to reflash.

Larry-G
10-02-13, 11:14
moved to here from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20200-New-ViX-Team-VU-Duo-OE3-0, please be a little more careful where you post as things tend to get lost easily in that thread.

any hoo i assume your now sorted with this ??.