PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Problem with ocram picon feeds in latest ViX 3.0 images.

s1m0nw
18-01-13, 13:27
Hey guys great work in latest image a million times better than version 2 keep it up.

My question is regards to oscram picons on feeds I cant seem to download these as it says file not found or something along these lines am not at home to double check.

Do you not have them on feeds anymore?

Larry-G
18-01-13, 13:29
we now host them our selves.

Larry-G
18-01-13, 13:47
Hey guys great work in latest image a million times better than version 2 keep it up.

My question is regards to oscram picons on feeds I cant seem to download these as it says file not found or something along these lines am not at home to double check.

Do you not have them on feeds anymore?

we now host them our selves.

unrar this archive and FTP the .conf file to /etc/opkg/ on your receiver over writing the one already there, then in a telnet session issue the opkg update command.

you should now have full access to the ocram picons from our own server.

Larry-G
10-02-13, 11:08
posts moved here from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20200-New-ViX-Team-VU-Duo-OE3-0.
Please in future be a little more careful with where you post as things tend to get lost easily is such large threads.

any way i assume your now sorted ??.

Martincape
10-03-14, 20:26
Phoenix, I've just found this thread, it updating the opkg might help me in the problem I have at the min, in this thread:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?36104-Installing-plugins-(opkg-update)

How do I telnet the update opkg command, sorry I should rephrase that, I know how to do it, what text do I need to type in the telnet box?

Larry-G
10-03-14, 20:41
The files in this thread wont help you as it's over a year old and there now intergrated into the image by default. as for the telnet command it's just opkg update

Martincape
10-03-14, 20:48
Any idea what the problem could be with downloading plugins from the feeds pal?

Larry-G
10-03-14, 21:11
No idea mate, i'm currently less than quarter way through a 16 hr night shift and have no access to a receiver to check.

Martincape
10-03-14, 23:28
Unlucky pal. Finished my last night shift last night. Need to try and sleep at normal time tonight ha!