PDA

View Full Version : v1.1 skins with pig

philsat
27-09-10, 11:41
Would like epg with picture in, does anyone know a skin that uses cool tv like this so I can give it a try ?

ta

phil

Sicilian
27-09-10, 11:42
The VU_HD Plus skin that is installed and kerni skin in the feed both support PIG.

bjorntj
27-09-10, 13:57
Is there a way to enable PiG in VUHD Plus then, because it is not enabled by default?

BTJ

andyblac
27-09-10, 17:01
Is there a way to enable PiG in VUHD Plus then, because it is not enabled by default?

BTJ
what do you mean, of course it is, when you press up/down to change channel dont you see the channel playing ?, but if you mean in CoolTVGuide then no, we dont use PIG in that epg, only in SingleEPG/MultiEPG, because you would loose alot of inof for the displaying channel, i "might" think about adding it as a option for the Vu HD plus skin, but ONLY if enough people request it.

philsat
27-09-10, 17:01
The VU_HD Plus skin that is installed and kerni skin in the feed both support PIG.

Cant find anything in menu to change to pig.

This is an image of what I was wanting.

http://www.pli-images.org/files/attachments/cool%20epg.jpg

Sicilian
27-09-10, 17:40
Cant find anything in menu to change to pig.

This is an image of what I was wanting.

http://www.pli-images.org/files/attachments/cool%20epg.jpg

Thats a modified CoolEPG guide.

bjorntj
27-09-10, 17:58
what do you mean, of course it is, when you press up/down to change channel dont you see the channel playing ?, but if you mean in CoolTVGuide then no, we dont use PIG in that epg, only in SingleEPG/MultiEPG, because you would loose alot of inof for the displaying channel, i "might" think about adding it as a option for the Vu HD plus skin, but ONLY if enough people request it.

What I meant, was that when I am in a Menu or Video recording menu, I don't have a picture inside the menu, the menu just overlays the picture and covering the half of my screen... When I hear PiG, I think a full, miniature sized picture inside my menu....

BTJ

Sicilian
27-09-10, 18:11
What I meant, was that when I am in a Menu or Video recording menu, I don't have a picture inside the menu, the menu just overlays the picture and covering the half of my screen... When I hear PiG, I think a full, miniature sized picture inside my menu....

BTJ

Thats would depend on the skin, pointless having PIG in the VU_HD Plus skin menus, because the layout is to the left. If you go into the bouquets you will see that PIG is supported: -

http://a.imagehost.org/0090/bouquets.png

bjorntj
27-09-10, 18:46
Yes, I see that... But I also miss seeing the whole picture in all the other menues... That the layout is to the left, does not help me seeing the whole picture when inside a menu...

BTJ

andyblac
27-09-10, 20:00
Yes, I see that... But I also miss seeing the whole picture in all the other menues... That the layout is to the left, does not help me seeing the whole picture when inside a menu...

BTJ

how often are you in the menu ?, me hardly once setup :D

bjorntj
27-09-10, 21:06
Not often, but I am often in the video and epg menu... But this is not a big deal, just used to seeing the picture where ever I go... :)

BTJ