PDA

View Full Version : sticks on 100%loading after loosing power

westentertainer
07-02-13, 22:31
my new t2 keeps sticking on 100% loading every time i loose mains power ,this is the 4 th time i have had to re flash it ,what can be causing this .it cracking me up now any thoughts plea\se

abu baniaz
07-02-13, 23:02
More than likely you do not have a startup channel. Can you try changing channel?

What image are you on by the way?

westentertainer
07-02-13, 23:14
no channels do not work,the latest vix image,i noticed that mt tm single there is no problem,one thing though what does the round green light for /its on on my tm 2 but off on the single..

abu baniaz
08-02-13, 00:31
Sorry I don't have the 2T so can't comment about the green dot.

I take it you are on image version 600. If you are having issues with your image on the receiver, the image makers will need you to enable the debug logs and send them in/post them. This will help identify the issue causing the problem. Also state which plugins you have.

Menu >> Setup >> System >> Logs >> Settings. Make sure you reboot after enabling the logs.

Why are you losing power?

Sicilian
08-02-13, 06:58
If this happens again do as follows: -

1) Power off.
2) Connect USB stick loaded with correct flash files.
3) Power on, when asked to press OK to flash ignore the message and let the unit carry on booting.
4) Once booted remove USB stick.
5) Do a full reboot, hold down standby button on remote and select Restart on screen.

westentertainer
08-02-13, 23:02
its seems ok now thanks.the reason for loosing power had to turn off on plug to install t2 in audio cabinet