PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] New update will be a few days

Sicilian
07-02-13, 18:13
To let all ViX users know next update will be a few days due to a number of skin functionality changes, please be patient.

RustySpoons
07-02-13, 19:36
Is IMDB fixed and will it be including the latest drivers I mentioned?

Rob van der Does
07-02-13, 19:40
Is IMDB fixed and will it be including the latest drivers I mentioned?
You can follow all changes on GiT-hub as usual. And of course, before actually updating, you can also see all changes via your box. No use to speak about what will (not) be in an update in a number of days, but have we ever been late with essential updates?
And drivers can easily be installed yourself in the present image.

RustySpoons
07-02-13, 20:02
You can follow all changes on GiT-hub as usual. And of course, before actually updating, you can also see all changes via your box. No use to speak about what will (not) be in an update in a number of days, but have we ever been late with essential updates?
And drivers can easily be installed yourself in the present image.

I can't answer that as I've only moved over to Vix/VU from dreambox recently, I've been a DM800 user for years. But you guys seem pretty hot on updates, keep up the good work. I've just sent a donation.

RE: Drivers, I think I was one of the first to find the beta drivers and test them, I highlighted it because I've thoroughly tested them and they fix a lot of issues, they have gone to release from beta today and will help a lot of users if they are included.

I use github a lot for other projects so will follow this, cheers.

Larry-G
07-02-13, 20:29
Lol we do try to keep the image updated although you cant always please every one. Some like the fact we release regulaar updates and some dont. As for drivers we get them the second there released in beta form so that we can test them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2