PDA

View Full Version : Bouquet Channel Name Changes

pabloh20
06-02-13, 23:53
Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place for this issue, but I am using the Vix image and I am getting the same issue on builds 521 and 600 with regards to channel names.

I am using sgt flip flop bouqets and I have noticed that some channel names are truncating/changing. For example under the Movies section, Sky Movies Premiere HD becomes SkyPremiereHD. However, if I go to the all channels section, under there it will still show as 301 - Sky Movies Premiere HD. If I restore my settings backup from an earlier date, then it will go back to showing under the Movies section as Sky Movies Premiere HD, but then as soon as I send the updated bouquets to the box again using dreambox edit, it will truncate the names again.

On further checking, it seems that if the name of the channel in the bouquet is different to the service name, for example in the sgt flip flop bouquets I have, it has Sky Movies 007 HD instead of Showcase, so if I change that in the Movies section to Sky Movies Showcase HD (but leave the service name as Sky Movies 007 HD) and upload to the box, it will then show as Sky Movies Showcase HD.

Not sure if I have explained this correctly, but it seems as though it's a setting somewhere, but I have no idea what it is! I have also tried searching for similar issues on this forum, but can't find any othere references. I haven't got autobouquetmaker that is included on the image set up, but it looks as though something is changing the names to the format sky use, at a guess?

Edit - Scratch that regarding the name in the bouquet section matching the service name, it seems as long as the name in the bouquet matches with the expected sky channel name then it will truncate it.