PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] Trying to fix scr issue

dragoscevero
05-02-13, 19:26
Hi to all,
I'm trying to make my gb Quad work with the humax scr i've installed. :confused: With the legacy lnb exit all channels in my bouquets are working fine, but when i use scr in some cases i have "sid not found in pat" message, and in many other the channel shows only after many (20-30 or more) seconds.
I've found some solutions in many forums, but installing the plugin satelliteequipmentcontrol is needed.
I can't find it in the vix plugins, i've tried to install an old version i found but it's not working.
Where can i find this plugin for openvix 3.0? Or there is other solution to fix this issue?
Thans!

dragoscevero
08-02-13, 13:41
No one can help in fixing that?

MarsArtis
17-06-13, 06:34
I'm very interested too since i've this issue with 2 800se

Rob van der Does
17-06-13, 07:23
..... installing the plugin satelliteequipmentcontrol is needed. I can't find it in the vix plugins, .......
No idea if it works, but the plugin is available on the ViX-feeds.

MarsArtis
17-06-13, 09:14

Rob
I cannot see all that stuff on my feed what should I do?

MarsArtis
17-06-13, 09:23

Rob
I cannot see all that stuff on my feed what should I do?

Rob van der Does
17-06-13, 11:28
You're sure you looked in the system plugins?

MarsArtis
17-06-13, 12:13
Oh yes
Ad you can see feeds don't show as yours

MarsArtis
17-06-13, 12:17
Can you post the ipk please?

Rob van der Does
17-06-13, 13:27
I have no IPK.

Larry-G
17-06-13, 13:35
its not there in the feeds for the TM 2T either for me.

MarsArtis
17-06-13, 15:07
>>dragoscevero
I've good news for you (I hope).
I hade the very same issue with my two Gigablue 800se connected to LCN LNB.

Here's the solution (thanx and credits go to biondo79 on SifTeam forum, Eagle on linsat.net, symish on nemesis.tv):
install the SatelliteEquipmentControl plugin (since I cannot see on VIX feeds i found this on github: enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-satelliteequipmentcontrol_2.8-r81_all.ipk

Then go to menu/Config/Service Searching and choose the SatelliteEquipmentControl (In Italian it appears as configurazione dispositivo satellitare)

From here set these two lines:
delay after last diseqc command from 50 to 100
delay after change voltage before switch command from 25 (or 20) to 75

Then in tuner configuration go to advanced and choose your brand of Unicable LNB.
Make sure to enable DiseqC 1.1 and change only these:
sequence repetition YES (italian - ripetizione sequenza)
tonerburst A
disecq command AA (italian - comando disecq)
Command Order Tonerburst, committed (italian - Ordine comandi)
disecq repetition ONE

Now finally I've the receivers working in a Unicable Configuration together with a Vu+DUO.

*** Just one issue is left ***:
No AGC and BER is shown at all.
As per this Issue I think that the problem remains in the NimManager.
By reading on Linsat the NimManager has a line which sets the toneAmplitude. All the post refer to issue on DM800HD, or Xtrend, but the symphtoms are the same as Gigablue recivers.
They say that to have both AGC and BER fixed the file to be modified should be:
usr/lib/enigma2/phiton/Components/NimManager.py (but on VIX 3.0 I can only see the pyo!!! and the text is all scrambled to me)

the line to change is :

nim.toneAmplitude = ConfigSelection([("11", "340mV, ("10", "360mV, ("9", "600mV, ("8", "700mV, ("7", "800mV, ("6", "900mV, ("5", "1100mV], "11"
for the bold parameter someone says to use "9", "600mV, someone else "11", "340mV while the default setting for DM800 is "7", "800mV.

But as said I'm unable to try the mod by myself since the NimManager on VIX is present as PYO and here is what it looks like (abstract of the part on which I can recognize the above values):

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/NimManager.pyt toneAmplitudeChanged{ s c s y | j Wnt d- d. d/ d0 d1 d2 d3 g d ƒ | _ | | | j _ | | j _ | j j ˆ ƒ t t ƒ | _ t ˆ d ƒ | _ t g ˆ j d ƒ D]- } | | k r˜ t
| ƒ ˆ j | ƒ f ^ q˜ ƒ | _ t t ƒ | _
t t ƒ | _ t t ƒ | _ t d ˆ ƒ | _ t d ˆ ƒ | _ t d ˆ ƒ | _ t d ˆ ƒ | _ t ˆ d ƒ | _ t d d d g d d4 d5 g ƒ | _ t ˆ d ƒ | _ t d d d g d d6 d7 g ƒ | _ t ˆ d ƒ | _ t d d d g d d8 d9 g ƒ | _ t d d d! g d d: d; g ƒ | _ t d d" d# g d d< d= g ƒ | _ t t ƒ | _ t d ˆ j! ƒ d$ k r]d% p`d d d> ƒ | _" t ˆ d& ƒ | _# t$ d' d" d" d# d ƒ } t% d t& | j' ƒ ƒ d( t( d) ƒ d* d+ ƒ | _) t$ d' d" d" d, d ƒ } t% d t& | j' ƒ ƒ d( t( d) ƒ d* d+ ƒ | _* n Xd S(? Nt 11t 340mVt 10t 360mVt 9t 600mVRí t 700mVRì t 800mVRë t 900mVRê t 1100mVR~ s DVB-SR— R R° i id R± i ig iç R„ i2 iÿ Rƒ ih i i i i i t dm8000i R… i² R s %H:%MR i„ i

Rob van der Does
17-06-13, 15:17
On ViX you can easily get the source files on your box as well: go to the pluginbrowser --> Menu --> Show source packages ; then download the xxx.src you want to have.

MarsArtis
17-06-13, 15:43
Rob have a look at my previous post and please advice Andyblac about that

Rob van der Does
18-06-13, 04:13
SatelliteEquipmentControl should be on the feeds again after next build (> 683).

Rob have a look at my previous post and please advice Andyblac about that
Please let me know first if you changed the .py accordingly, and if that indeed did the trick.

MarsArtis
18-06-13, 06:28
SatelliteEquipmentControl should be on the feeds again after next build (> 683).
Good to know.

Please let me know first if you changed the .py accordingly, and if that indeed did the trick.
Rob,
as I said above I'm in no way able to edit NimManager.

On My two Gigablue 800se there's only NimManager.pyo and as you know .pyo are not plain text as .py.

How can we deal with that? Maybe Andyblac can help

Rob van der Does
18-06-13, 06:40
as I said above I'm in no way able to edit NimManager.

On My two Gigablue 800se there's only NimManager.pyo and as you know .pyo are not plain text as .py.

How can we deal with that? Maybe Andyblac can help
So again :

On ViX you can easily get the source files on your box as well: go to the pluginbrowser --> Menu --> Show source packages ; then download the xxx.src you want to have.

andyblac
18-06-13, 09:54
*** Just one issue is left ***:
No AGC and BER is shown at all.
As per this Issue I think that the problem remains in the NimManager.
By reading on Linsat the NimManager has a line which sets the toneAmplitude. All the post refer to issue on DM800HD, or Xtrend, but the symphtoms are the same as Gigablue recivers.
They say that to have both AGC and BER fixed the file to be modified should be:
usr/lib/enigma2/phiton/Components/NimManager.py (but on VIX 3.0 I can only see the pyo!!! and the text is all scrambled to me)

the line to change is :

for the bold parameter someone says to use "9", "600mV, someone else "11", "340mV while the default setting for DM800 is "7", "800mV.

But as said I'm unable to try the mod by myself since the NimManager on VIX is present as PYO and here is what it looks like (abstract of the part on which I can recognize the above values):

i have added 'toneAmplitude' to the config list IF NIM supports it for next build.

MarsArtis
24-06-13, 06:04
Andy when you plan to issue this fix?

Rob van der Does
24-06-13, 06:09
Andy told you already:

i have added 'toneAmplitude' to the config list IF NIM supports it for next build.
So please be patient and await the next build (or grab the files from GiT-hub if you're happy with that).

Larry-G
24-06-13, 06:09

We cant give ETA's on releases

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2