PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Delete Icefilms/1channel plugins from the feeds?

Rob van der Does
31-01-13, 07:43
Reading many problems with these plugins; so should it be deleted from the feeds?

Larry-G
31-01-13, 07:51
Personally i would say yes.

The plugin like 1channel by the same author is not only highly unstable but highly illegal ( but thats a discussion for another time and place ).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
31-01-13, 08:02
OK, I added 1channel to the poll.

mickyblueys
31-01-13, 08:06
Think 1 channel should go, Very unstable, .......ice films, because of the legality issue then yes also, but personally I've had no bother what so ever with what I've tried to watch.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Starred Wolf Nu
31-01-13, 08:40
1channel should go - crashes frequently. Icefilm should stay in my opinion

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

stumpey
31-01-13, 09:04
I use Icefilm alot so my vote to stay. 1channel should go very unstable.

On Vu+ Uno

markus625
31-01-13, 11:12
Ive not used Icefilms yet but i have used 1channel alot and dont know which version i have but its quite stable, yes some of the previous incarnations crashed constantly but the one i have hasnt crashed in ages.

RockHopper
31-01-13, 18:39
No please don’t delete the Icefilm plugin, it works ok if you stay off the HD links and just use the DVD ones :thumbsup:

as for 1channel it does crash a lot so i vote that it should go

hilly
31-01-13, 18:47
I my experience i can watch almost anything on a morning from icefilms dvd not hd and 1channel on a morning or early afternoon.But try on a night when the internet is busy then i struggle.

markus625
31-01-13, 19:07
I my experience i can watch almost anything on a morning from icefilms dvd not hd and 1channel on a morning or early afternoon.But try on a night when the internet is busy then i struggle.
Thats internet throttling by your ISP and not the plugins.

Both icefilms and 1channel are working fine for me, there are some feeds in 1channel that are broken but thats the luck of the draw.

If they are left out of the feeds then they should be made available on the forum plugin download section.

sparky72
31-01-13, 19:39
1 channel is working but not very stable
but i have had no problems really with using ice film watched loads and would like to see it still in feeds because its there its still down to choice whether or not you use it :p

warajoker
31-01-13, 21:32
you can still install them anyway wheather they are deleted of the feed or not. its the creators of the vix image you need to think about as 1channel/icefilm are illegal plugins and they may get into trouble.

Larry-G
31-01-13, 21:35
you can still install them anyway wheather they are deleted of the feed or not. its the creators of the vix image you need to think about as 1channel/icefilm are illegal plugins and they may get into trouble.

yes i fully agree.

Larry-G
23-02-13, 19:33
I'm closing this thread now as for legal reasons we have decided that 1channel and icefilms will soon be removed from the ViX image feeds for all receivers.

you will still be able to install them manually if you choose but we wont be hosting them via the server any longer.