PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] EPG showing as 4:3

chrismarworth
30-01-13, 16:16
Since my last update to the latest VIX image (3.0.587) my EPG does not fill the screen. It appears as though it is now displaying as 4:3 pillar box mode. I cannot find anyway of changing this. In the A/V settings menu I have set the display setting to 'Display 4:3 content as just scale' but this has had no effect on the EPG.

Any ideas would be welcome as the EPG is somewhat truncated and difficult to read.

Thanks

Chris

judge
30-01-13, 16:18
What skin are you using? it probably needs to be updated.
Try the default skin & let us know if the issue is fixed.

chrismarworth
30-01-13, 16:35
Hi Judge,

Thanks for your quick reply and bang on the mark too. I am using the PLi-HD skin. Switching to the Vix_Night_HD skin sorted out the problem.

I do like the PLi skin and if you are able to resolve the issue I would be grateful.

Thanks

Chris

chrismarworth
30-01-13, 16:43
Hi Judge,

Thanks for your quick reply and bang on the mark too. I am using the PLi-HD skin. Switching to the Vix_Night_HD skin sorted out the problem.

I do like the PLi skin and if you are able to resolve the issue I would be grateful.

Thanks

Chris

Larry-G
30-01-13, 16:53
I beleive the Pli-HD skin is basen on the Magic skin series, if thats the case it should be easy enough to modify it to work with the new changes ( I say should be but its beyond my current skill level).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

chrismarworth
30-01-13, 17:08
Thanks Judge,

I will wait and see what comes with new updates.

Regards

Chris