PDA

View Full Version : HDMI Trouble

sobbos
29-01-13, 23:56
Hi Guys ,

I'm having some trouble with my Technomate TM-2T OE conecting to the TV. When i turn on the TV selecting HDMI 1 ( which my TM-2T is connected ) all i get is a blue screen, but when i unplug the HDMI cable then place it back in the TV, the TM-2T comes on perfect. This also happens when i change back after selecting another source. e.g Going from HDMI 2 to HDMI 1. or going from DTV to HDMI 1 all result in a blue screen and me having to take out the HDMI cable and pluging it back in. HDMI 2 works perfect for my DVD recorder but not when i plug in the TM-2T into the HDMI 2 port, get the same blue screen. I'm not sure if it's a TM-2T problem ( unless theres something i've not selected in the menu's ) or a TV fault. Just wondered if any one had the same problems or anything like it and could help me. I've tried replacing HDMI cable but that doesn't work. My TV is a Toshiba 32AV555D , been through menu's on TV but can't find anything on there that will help. Hoping it's a simple fix , don't really want to buy a new TV yet :p

Any help would be great Thanks :)

sobbos
31-01-13, 11:04
Problem Sorted :)

abu baniaz
31-01-13, 11:51
It would be great if you can say how the problem was solved. Someone else may have same issue.

sobbos
31-01-13, 13:45
Sorry my bad. It's not a complete solution but its the best i came up with. After changing source back to HDMI 1 i have to press standby on the TM-2T remote twice ( to turn it off then on , of course :P ) and then it comes up perfectly. It's not ideal but it works.