PDA

View Full Version : Tuner set up

eddik
29-01-13, 11:50
Hi all, I have a fixed dish on 28e and a motorised dish also. Would I be right in saying connect my fixed dish to tuner A simple,one sat and motor to tuner B simple,positioner enter lat and long.lets say I want to record on 28e and watch another programme on the same sat, would the above tuner set up be correct, thanks

josh_g
29-01-13, 12:55
Hi all, I have a fixed dish on 28e and a motorised dish also. Would I be right in saying connect my fixed dish to tuner A simple,one sat and motor to tuner B simple,positioner enter lat and long.lets say I want to record on 28e and watch another programme on the same sat, would the above tuner set up be correct, thanks

yerp pretty much!! if you mainly watch on 28e then put the fixed on tuner one so you get quick zap and then the motor on B for when you need the to change sats

Huevos
29-01-13, 13:12
yerp pretty much!! if you mainly watch on 28e then put the fixed on tuner one so you get quick zap and then the motor on B for when you need the to change satsIt makes no difference which way round it is if the preferred tuner is "auto". In "auto" it will always select the tuner with the least number of satellites configured if there is a choice among multiple tuners.