PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Editing channel numbers

redjohnboy43
28-01-13, 17:49
I have a vu+ duo running Vix, I have set all my bouquets to personal preferences. However, if I press 1 on my remote (I live in the N.west) to view bbc1 n.west, I get bbc1 s.east. 3 will display itv london, when I want itv granada hd, and so on.
the numbered channels are in the bouquet titled 'UK Bouquets'. The channel numbers in this list correspond to the numbers 1,2,3 etc on my remote. Does anyone know how I can edit this bouquet so that i can get bbc1 n.west as number 1, itv granada hd as number 3 etc? I have tried many times to edit these channels to no avail. I can still select my preferred channels by going to a different bouquet, but I would like to just press 1,2,3, etc on my remote to select my preferred channels. Please don't be too technical with any replies:confused:

Larry-G
28-01-13, 18:16
if your system is only for 28.2 east or sky uk, try the inbuilt ABM or AutoBouquetsMaker plugin from the later ViX images. This will allow you to set your own default regions for the BBC and ITV channels etc and can be fully automated so that it updates your channels every day.

The only downside if you consider it a downside is that ABM does not tune in the Irish channels such as setanta as these are not part of the UK sky package, these however can be added manually by your self.

Sicilian
28-01-13, 18:17
Moved to correct section and tagged.