PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] How to change font size of epg text on magic_hd skin

puschi
28-01-13, 12:33
Hi.

How can i change the font size from the epg info,
that is shown if i press the left or right button once (multiline centered text over the infobar).

I didn't found any corresponding setting in the configuration menu to any epg setting, and the font size is to small for me.

Is it the following section in skin.xml line 5101 (i think that is the most applicable section)?

<screen name="QuickEPG" title="InfoBar" position="0,0" size="1280,720" backgroundColor="transparent" flags="wfNoBorder">
<ePixmap alphatest="off" pixmap="Magic-HD-Common/infobar/hd.png" position="0,500" size="1280,220" zPosition="-1" />
<widget source="Event" render="Label" position="50,240" size="1180,300" font="Regular;21" borderColor="black" borderWidth="4" foregroundColor="secondFG" transparent="1" backgroundColor="background" valign="bottom" halign="center" zPosition="2">

or where can i found the section????

Thanks for help...

Trial
28-01-13, 13:12
Hi,
when you press menu in EPG you should have the option to increase/decrease the text size. On the bottom of the settings there should be an option with a default of 0 which means the skin sizes and +1 increases the size and -1 decreases the size. I am not at home at the moment so I had to write it out of my (old) memory.

ciao

puschi
28-01-13, 13:25
Hi,
when you press menu in EPG you should have the option to increase/decrease the text size. On the bottom of the settings there should be an option with a default of 0 which means the skin sizes and +1 increases the size and -1 decreases the size. I am not at home at the moment so I had to write it out of my (old) memory.

ciao

Hi Trial

Thanks for response. As i wrote, i have tested all settings in the menu. I found the possibility to change the font size from all screen (simple epg, multi epg, graphic eps..)

but one setting is missing : the descripted epg text on the actual channel, if i press the right button.

I can change the size of the font from the infobox, but not from the text below that.......

That's why i ask....

I think, it is fixed coded in the skin.xml. But i didn't find the right section....

puschi
29-01-13, 12:35
Hello.

Is nobody there, who knows something about the skin.xml ?

I'll be very grateful for a small tip.

Thanks.

Mavarick
30-01-13, 02:38
I just use the Menu button when in EPG and change a couple of settings about half way down that page .
some are default on 0 but can go as high as 10, to make it easier to read, hope that helps, I just played around till I got looking good for me

Tkr001
30-01-13, 05:38
Mavarick, the poster is talking about the text describing the program (directly under the picture window in Magic HD Night skin. I can't find anywhere to alter this font size.