PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] EPG on VIX 582 & now 584

satnav
28-01-13, 10:02
The graphic or Text option is the same display now also when the Show Bouquet on launch option is set pressing exit takes you out completely from the EPG not back to the bouquet choice as before.

satnav
28-01-13, 12:17
The graphic or Text option is the same display now also when the Show Bouquet on launch option is set pressing exit takes you out completely from the EPG not back to the bouquet choice as before.

Just noticed that the advance one day < > just takes you out of EPG back to Bouquet.

Larry-G
28-01-13, 12:50
the advance 24 hr option in the graphical EPG is now mapped to the CH+ and CH- buttons.

satnav
28-01-13, 12:54
the advance 24 hr option in the graphical EPG is now mapped to the CH+ and CH- buttons.

Ok thanks, I will reprogram my Harmony cheers.

satnav
29-01-13, 18:08

Just updated to beta release. EPG is now multi colored in Text mode and Black in Graphics mode!

Do these need to be swapped over?

When in EPG it still exits completely with Exit as against going back to the Bouquet list as before, is this now intentional?

judge
29-01-13, 18:19
What build no.? can you post a screenie?
If you want to go back to the bouquet list, shouldn't you press < or > rather than exit?

satnav
29-01-13, 18:36
What build no.? can you post a screenie?
If you want to go back to the bouquet list, shouldn't you press < or > rather than exit?

Thanks, Yes those controls work but how do I find out what the control changes are please?

The settings for TEXT gives the multi coloured EPG.

judge
29-01-13, 18:49
Sorry, but I don't see any issue with those screenies?

satnav
29-01-13, 20:25
Sorry, but I don't see any issue with those screenies?

OK please tell us which one of the screen shots is Graphics mode?

Larry-G
29-01-13, 20:32
The first one is Graphics mode, although i do believe there was a recent bug report in this area which as been fixed for the next released build.

judge
29-01-13, 20:33
OK please tell us which one of the screen shots is Graphics mode?

The one using the graphics IS graphics mode. Once again, what build did you update to?

satnav
29-01-13, 20:40
The one using the graphics IS graphics mode. Once again, what build did you update to?

Clearly I have a problem distinguishing between the two other wise I would not be asking. If you could be so kind as to say which one using a reference that is unmistakable please it would be so helpful.

vix 585 as signature.

Larry-G
29-01-13, 20:45
as i said Graphics mode is the very first image you uploaded.

satnav
29-01-13, 21:01
as i said Graphics mode is the very first image you uploaded.

Thank you. Could you please explain why? as I would of thought it was the second!!!

judge
29-01-13, 21:08
Thank you. Could you please explain why? as I would of thought it was the second!!!

Sorry, I thouhgt it was obvious, so wasn't sure what you were asking.
Graphics mode uses graphics for background images, making EPG easy enough to skin & create your own look.
Text mode has plain coloured background.

satnav
29-01-13, 21:16
Sorry, I thouhgt it was obvious, so wasn't sure what you were asking.
Graphics mode uses graphics for background images, making EPG easy enough to skin & create your own look.

[/QUOTE]Text mode has plain coloured background.[/QUOTE]

I am still confused as if Text mode has plain coloured background then the first one is a plain black background!

judge
29-01-13, 21:18
Text mode has plain coloured background.[/QUOTE]

I am still confused as if Text mode has plain coloured background then the first one is a plain black background![/QUOTE]

ok, maybe I shouldn't have said plain...
text mode has background colours defined in the skin, graphics mode uses background graphics for this.

judge
29-01-13, 21:18
Text mode has plain coloured background.[/QUOTE]

I am still confused as if Text mode has plain coloured background then the first one is a plain black background![/QUOTE]

text mode has background colours defined in the skin, graphics mode uses background graphics for this.

satnav
29-01-13, 21:26

text mode has background colours defined in the skin, graphics mode uses background graphics for this.[/QUOTE]

I am convinced that last week on an earlier build these option were the opposite way round TEXT & Graphics mode appearance that is.

I now don't care I just like the colored option! thanks.

judge
29-01-13, 21:31
not unless you were on a buggy build...
the graphics did change recently though, maybe that's what's causing your confusion.