PDA

View Full Version : Epg download failing

micks_address
27-01-13, 21:10
Hi folks running latest vix image using crossepg I can manually download the Epg to use but I've got it set to refresh every 24 hours and in the morning when I check the Epg is blank and I have to force a manual download again. Any ideas on what might be wrong?

mickyblueys
27-01-13, 21:45
Why do you have it to refresh?

Do you not mean you'd like to download a fresh updated epg each day at a particular time of the day.

I believe the 2 are different.

Edit: if you are wanting the fresh download daily, follow the tutorial link below.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?p=104428

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

pazza07
28-01-13, 16:17
Hi folks running latest vix image using crossepg I can manually download the Epg to use but I've got it set to refresh every 24 hours and in the morning when I check the Epg is blank and I have to force a manual download again. Any ideas on what might be wrong?
Are you using a USB ? Have you mounted it ?

josh_g
28-01-13, 17:30
I am using a USB stick and have it mounted.. at one point i had the same problem on my TM-twin and just re-set the settings and it start to work again

pazza07
29-01-13, 09:51
Go into configure and set it to download at a set time when you're not watching, say 3.00am daily.

micks_address
29-01-13, 21:12
Hi guys got sorted thanks did few things. Created swap file on the use and that seems to have helped cheers mick