PDA

View Full Version : Decent bouquets??

munkylookalikes
27-01-13, 16:14
Anyone tell me where I can get a decent bouquets list? Ive tried the Autobouquet maker but it aint great. Cheers

Donnie
27-01-13, 16:47
catseye's are the best for UK users.

munkylookalikes
27-01-13, 16:53
thanks where can i get that from?

Mr. Mister
27-01-13, 16:55
Anyone tell me where I can get a decent bouquets list? Ive tried the Autobouquet maker but it aint great. Cheers

Can i ask whats wrong with them.. ?

munkylookalikes
27-01-13, 17:00
they don't appear to have much structure. The last image I had someone did for me and that broke down each satellite and then into categories like entertainment, sport etc.

I take it i have to ftp the file in? but to where and then what do i do with it?

thanks

Donnie
27-01-13, 17:05
thanks where can i get that from?

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42-Catseye-Enigma2-Settings-file-75-East-to-58-West&highlight=catseye

Use dreambox edit to send them over to your box.

munkylookalikes
27-01-13, 17:06
where do i put it on the box and what do i do when ive put it there? thanks for the help.

Larry-G
27-01-13, 17:07
Personally i use ABM on all my receivers and it pulls in all of the sky uk channels just fine for me, on my motorised unit i use ABM with the Vhannibal motor Bouquet pack as i find it better than the catseyes packs I my own personal opinion ).

Donnie
27-01-13, 17:12
where do i put it on the box and what do i do when ive put it there? thanks for the help.

Use dreambox edit from here
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?25330-dreamboxEDIT-5-2-0-0&highlight=dreamboxedit

Set up this prog, it is fairly straight forward. Unzip catseye settings and then load the folder contents with dreambox edit.

Here is a youtube vid to help

http://youtu.be/NOdybaTm6mc

munkylookalikes
27-01-13, 17:46
Can it be done with dcc??

Larry-G
27-01-13, 17:49

Yes but it means you have to ftp files to multiple locations, where as a dedicated program would do it all for you in seconds.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Donnie
27-01-13, 17:55

Yes, ftp the files to etc/enigma2 and the satellite xml to etc/tuxbox
The problem with this is you may have files left that cause a corruption.
If you do use DCC make sure you restart your box.

Stanman
27-01-13, 21:53
they don't appear to have much structure. The last image I had someone did for me and that broke down each satellite and then into categories like entertainment, sport etc.

I take it i have to ftp the file in? but to where and then what do i do with it?

thanks

You need to make the first post clear mate than you want multiple sat channel list!

I use Vhannbals and that does do what you want.

I also noticed lately his grouped say sports and listed channels across several sats, only found out after the frigging match had nearly finished:mad:

Oh well at least we became the first non league club to beat premier league outfit:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D

chris16v
13-02-13, 11:33
the dreamboxuk bouquet creator tool by B16MCC is also very good. Its a utility that queries the DBUK database for their latest bouquets for 28e.

shizik
13-02-13, 22:27
the dreamboxuk bouquet creator tool by B16MCC is also very good. Its a utility that queries the DBUK database for their latest bouquets for 28e.

it is not better than ABM , doing almost same list of bouquets as ABM and its only 28.2 e .

Larry-G
14-02-13, 02:31
it is not better than ABM , doing almost same list of bouquets as ABM and its only 28.2 e .

I would not say its better or worse but a different way to get bouquets. The only downside is like rats plugin this is completely dependant on the author keeping his database upto date. ABM on the otherhand is totally automated.

chris16v
15-02-13, 16:58
Shizik, i didnt say the creator was better or worse, i just wanted to contribute a worthy suggestion.

In fact being new to this forum i am still feeling my way around it, and who is who:). I am not familair with ABM, is this a downloadable utility?

judge
15-02-13, 17:07
Shizik, i didnt say the creator was better or worse, i just wanted to contribute a worthy suggestion.

In fact being new to this forum i am still feeling my way around it, and who is who:). I am not familair with ABM, is this a downloadable utility?

ABM is built into the ViX image.
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker

jfk
15-02-13, 17:18
Sorry guys if am out of topic, any channel list that is the same as sly uk number?

shizik
15-02-13, 17:27
Sorry guys if am out of topic, any channel list that is the same as sly uk number?

yep that would be the dreamboxuk bouquet creator tool by B16MCC

Larry-G
15-02-13, 17:50

There are quite a few options such as SGTFlipFlop, MR.Mister, silverfox, b16MCC, and rats plugin. Personally I use ABM from within the ViX image as it's fully automated.

Stanman
15-02-13, 18:05
Mr Mister Bouquet in te E2 forum-