PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Plug-In's Server Location

ddEEEn
27-01-13, 13:18
Hello!

I have a VU+ Solo running VIX 3.0 and I was under the impression there is a way to view plug-ins from the box itself.

Like a feed, is this correct? I can't find it anywhere!!

I am looking for some skin's and AirServer.

ddEEEn
27-01-13, 13:22
Sorry, AirPlayer.

I want my VU+ box to ask as an airplay client from my iPad / Macbook. (I assume this is possible? I'm sure I've seen some YouTube videos in the past)!

cosie
27-01-13, 13:37
On the duo it's a long press blue then short green

ddEEEn
27-01-13, 14:47
On the duo it's a long press blue then short green

You are correct! Thank you.

However, now I get a message stating I can not download unstable items. (Something to that effect).

I have found a post on a previous thread on how to resolve this however my menu system is slightly different (ver 3).

Suggestions?

mickyblueys
27-01-13, 14:49
Go into set up, system, software update, then set unstable updates to yes

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ddEEEn
27-01-13, 14:52
To confirm, my different menu system comment. Mine is 3.0 and the post I found was for 2.x

ddEEEn
27-01-13, 14:55
When I go menu> setup> software update I don't get any configurable options. It just attempts to look for updates and then comes back and says none available.

ddEEEn
27-01-13, 15:03
Nope you're right. Thank you.

mickyblueys
27-01-13, 15:16
When I go menu> setup> software update I don't get any configurable options. It just attempts to look for updates and then comes back and says none available.

Yes, that is where you go when you want to update the image to the latest build. You know there is an update available when you have a flashing circle (red = unstable, green = stable) on the first info bar. You see this bar, when you press ok on remote, or zap to another channel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2