PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] feeds down all day

shizik
26-01-13, 23:51
can someone pls confirm for me is it feeds down all day or i have some problem with my image - build 574 . restarted my box 5-6 times , internet is more then OK .

mickyblueys
26-01-13, 23:53
Feeds ok as I've just updated one of my duos.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Stanman
26-01-13, 23:57
Menu>setup>system>softwareupdate if you have not enabled unstable updates than you will have no feeds when the image status is set to unstable.

Change it to get the feeds back though you do not need to update if you do not want to

shizik
27-01-13, 00:09
its on unstable updates , and its going like checking for software update and next second i have on screen - feeds are down for maintenance pls check later - got this message all day .
i have tried to restore from backup - and i got same - feeds down for maintenance cant restore .
well i guess i need to do clean install
ty guys

judge
27-01-13, 00:13
If doing a clean install, please download latest build for your box from http://openvix.co.uk

shizik
27-01-13, 00:31
all good after clean install , done restore backup at the moment upgrading to latest build .

carlralph
27-01-13, 10:57
Hi guys, just got an uno a couple of days ago from the sponsor, everything good and then the same happened to me, it cam with the latest vix image on, how can I check if my feeds are set to receive unstable? I tried to follow stanman's instruction, but when I select software update it just scans, I don't have an option to selct unstable? Totally new to all of this and appreciate any help on this.

Stanman
27-01-13, 11:06
Did you follow as below exactly?

I suspect you went into sfotware update in setup, whichnis to update the image

menu/setup/system/softare update

carlralph
27-01-13, 11:08
Excellent, feeds all available now, cheers