PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Dreambox Control Center, Dreambox Login Failed, Telnet Connected, FTP Disconnected?

tinbin300
26-01-13, 10:26
I saved my settings on the vu+duo yesterday before flashing box with openvix-3.0.574-vuduo_usb, the problem is that I cannot get in to dreambox control center. Green lights are on This Computer and Router but its red on the picture of the Dreambox,I have done a search and it comes up with the 192.and the rest of the numbers.
The past word I have on the username and password has always been root and dreambox,is there a diffrent username and password with the new openvix-3.0.574-vuduo_usb .I hope you can help me please ,with your advice .This is what I get when I try to connect .
Telnet Connected
FTP Disconnected

Larry-G
26-01-13, 10:32
We dont set a password by default, Did you restore a settings backup from a earlier ViX image to this build ??, because if you for example used a settings backup from a ViX 2.4 image it would have broken the FTP protocol which can only be fixed by a full reflash ( without restoring the settings ). you can still resotre and config files and bouquets etc.

tinbin300
26-01-13, 10:55
Thank you very much for getting back to me Phoenix, I am sorry I didn’t realize that about the broken the FTP protocol .If I do a full reflash ,will FTP be ok after that.

Larry-G
26-01-13, 11:00
yes if you do a full reflash without restoring the older backup FTP functions will be restored.

tinbin300
26-01-13, 11:15
Thank you very much for your help m8.

Larry-G
26-01-13, 11:25
Thank you very much for your help m8.

no worries, thats what we are here for.