PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Smargo card reader and Technomate TM-2T twin

manicscrewdriver
25-01-13, 13:26
Finally got round to setting up the TM-2T, running the latest version of OpenVix 3.0 (updated this morning) and upto now i'm impressed with it :D

Only issue i am having is that i cannot get my Smargo card reader to work with it :confused:

Are the drivers for the Smargo included in this image as i really need to run both of my cards in this receiver, not just the one. I cannot get the smargo to see my Cyfra card.

I have added the following to the emu config file but it is not showing "no or unknown card inserted"

These are what i have added to the config, these settings used to work in my DM800HD. I have tried 2 smargos one ver 1.3 one ver 1.4 and its still not reading anything.

SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB1 smartreader+
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/ttyUSB1 3680000

Can anybody shed a light on what i am doing wrong.

Nano

Sicilian
25-01-13, 15:37
Think you need to install the USB to serial drivers. Menu > Plugins > Green button > Drivers > USB to Serial.

manicscrewdriver
25-01-13, 15:53
Ahh, i thought it would be something simple. I think the drivers must have already been installed on the images in the DM800. That would certainly explain it.

I'll give it a try later, when the kids have gone to bed and i can get control of the receiver again.

Nano

manicscrewdriver
26-01-13, 14:03
All working fine now :thumbsup:

just got to get it working on the Gigablue now :D

bobi
31-01-13, 09:00
@Nanochickin
I got my Smargo to work on OScam and TWIN OE yesterday.
I used OpenAAF image and seems the drivers must be pre-installed there.
Smargo works fine on the TM Twin OE as im uning it here with NDS card :-) i posted the config here yesterday, look at my post on the OSCAM and CCcam not starting

cheers

bobi

manicscrewdriver
31-01-13, 09:17
Its OK mate, got the Smargo working on both TM-2T and Gigablue now :D