PDA

View Full Version : no-ip.org

josh_g
24-01-13, 11:28
I am trying to set up streaming on my Twin using 'Dream LIVE' i have it working internally on the WiFi but i cant get it to work externally :mad:

I have set up an account on no-ip.org filled in all the details on the box but i just cant get it to work. are there any settings i need to fill in on no-ip in the host section?

zappahey
24-01-13, 19:29
Have you set up the necessary port forwarding on your router so you can access from the outside?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

josh_g
25-01-13, 11:10
i have it working now!! had the wrong ip adress on no-ip.org

drx360
25-01-13, 11:40
would you mind sharing the info bud i have same box and would like to get mine working also :)

I am trying to set up streaming on my Twin using 'Dream LIVE' i have it working internally on the WiFi but i cant get it to work externally :mad:

I have set up an account on no-ip.org filled in all the details on the box but i just cant get it to work. are there any settings i need to fill in on no-ip in the host section?

josh_g
25-01-13, 12:30
Follow the link below to set it up box wise

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?12061-How-To-Stream-TV-To-iPhone-amp-iPad-amp-PC-amp-Others&highlight=stream+ipad

The website to set up a dyns acount doesnt give away free ones any more so set one up with no-ip.org

Make sure the ip address is correct on no-ip (log in from you home network)

Make sure all relevant ports are forwarded! if you have use Dreambox LIVE you will get a conection error but just ignore it!

If you need any more help let me know