PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] picture freezes sound contiues

edogg
22-01-13, 22:14
I am on the latest vix 3.0 and for the last 24 hrs the picture has been freezing but the sound continues and the remote becomes unresponsive onlu turning off at the mains and back cures it for another 20mins or so

edogg
23-01-13, 08:31
I am on the latest vix 3.0 and for the last 24 hrs the picture has been freezing but the sound continues and the remote becomes unresponsive only turning off at the mains and back on cures it for another 20mins or so

It will not come out of standby using the remote and it lost the timer I set last night

dfdream
23-01-13, 09:59
I am on the latest vix 3.0 and for the last 24 hrs the picture has been freezing but the sound continues and the remote becomes unresponsive onlu turning off at the mains and back cures it for another 20mins or so

Is your issue when watching TV or watching recordings.

edogg
23-01-13, 13:07
when watching the live tv and if it froze the recording stops and locks the duo

edogg
25-01-13, 17:05
I have cured this by going back to ver 507 thanks to the forum sponsor for his help and suggestions

dfdream
26-01-13, 19:00
The reason I asked is for recent updates (last few weeks) 50% of the recordings I watch I only get sound for the first 2-3 seconds and then nothing only picture.
I have to try 3-4 other recordings to eventually get sound back and then I can can watch the one I strarted watching.
Its been a major issue for me and effecting my DUO and my Solo (the solo records and plays back from the DUOs HDD).
I have gone back to an old backup 405 from December to see if that helps...