PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Rewinding live TV programs

Stales
22-01-13, 17:22
Hi,
I've recently moved from sly to a VU+ Solo2 box and am using the VIX image, fixed dish, both tuners set to 28.2, permanent timeshift enabled but delayed start 10 seconds, external usb hdd, no problems recoding. When I pause live programs it will pause no problem and subsequently fast forward but if I am watching a program and want to rewind it doesn't work. I am assuming I should be able to rewind live tv? Could I have a setting wrong somewhere?

I have a few issues I will get round to asking about if I can't fugure out so thanks in advance.

Cheers, Brian

Trial
22-01-13, 21:07
Hi Stales,
try it on a FTA channel there it should work. The Solo2 has a little problem with recording (timeshift is recording) scrambled programs which are cleared with a softcam. I hope this will be fixed by VU+ as it must be driver related.

ciao

Stales
22-01-13, 21:36
Thanks. You are right, FTA works ok. Fingers crossed for a fix soon.
Cheers

Hi Stales,
try it on a FTA channel there it should work. The Solo2 has a little problem with recording (timeshift is recording) scrambled programs which are cleared with a softcam. I hope this will be fixed by VU+ as it must be driver related.

ciao

Tkr001
23-01-13, 00:12
Is this the same problem that stops you viewing the recording of scrambled programs whilst they are recording

Rob van der Does
23-01-13, 08:02
Moved to the correct section.

Trial
23-01-13, 09:09
Hi,

Is this the same problem that stops you viewing the recording of scrambled programs whilst they are recording
yes. You can try it yourself. Record FTA and start watching while you were still recording. It should work.

In a German board I read that it should not be the case with CCcam only but I did not check up to now. I have my doubts.

ciao

Rob van der Does
23-01-13, 10:46
In a German board I read that it should not be the case with CCcam only but I did not check up to now. I have my doubts.
I only use CCcam and I do have this problem.