PDA

View Full Version : Online vu+ duo chat (yahoo)

nikefreak4eva
23-09-10, 18:27
is it possable for vu+ duo forum to add a service for on line live chat it would really be instant help..

grtmoby
23-09-10, 18:38
we have the shoutbox

and i'd say it is almost 24 hrs a day some of us will be online here

Sicilian
23-09-10, 20:37
is it possable for vu+ duo forum to add a service for on line live chat it would really be instant help..

Use the forums, thats what it's here for. This way issues and solutions are documented for others. Remember we just enthusiasts like other members here, NOT VU+ unpaid technical support :roflmao:

we have the shoutbox

and i'd say it is almost 24 hrs a day some of us will be online here

The shoutbox is for general chat only, not to be used for instant technical help ;)

grtmoby
23-09-10, 20:48
Use the forums, thats what it's here for. This way issues and solutions are documented for others. Remember we just enthusiasts like other members here, NOT VU+ unpaid technical support :roflmao:

The shoutbox is for general chat only, not to be used for instant technical help ;)

yeah i know boss :rolleyes:
just meant he can shout to see if anybody is here ;)

nikefreak4eva
23-09-10, 22:35
hi moddz

i didnt mean to pi**S you guys off lol... i just thought its a ood idea it sum of us guys could do with live help i.e helpin sum each other out with focused help..

i need help i have installed sum plugins now the channels keep frezzing.. i cant find the help every time i post i dont seam to get the answer.. thats why i thought of this idea..

Love Vu duo box i have only had the box for a few days.. i just want to know whats best extra's i can get for the box

grtmoby
23-09-10, 22:37
a hard disk and a usb stick

nikefreak4eva
23-09-10, 22:51
whats the stable plugins to install??

how do i delete a plugin i have installed?

how do i stop my pix frezzin?? this happened when i installed plugins..?

grtmoby
23-09-10, 23:13
what plugins have u installed and how. from the feeds or manually

nikefreak4eva
23-09-10, 23:20
i did it from the remote control went to plugings and installed from the list,,

grtmoby
23-09-10, 23:40
and what did u install and made it slow or u installed them all at once

jusaju
24-09-10, 00:01

And I think at first You use:

1:Search button in forum
2:If can not find an answer to Your question then can open a new thread.
3.Itīs always useful to talk about these things in Forum so all other people can see Q/A ..and they can go back... 1

(if You want to add a service on line to yahoo..etc..You can always do it there)

And stay in topic when asking/answering something.
Otherwise everything will be in deep jungle.

nikefreak4eva
24-09-10, 08:05
i just thinks its a good idea as the moderators on this Know what they are goin on about would be good i.e just say 8-9 every day if we had online live support... just to see how it goes i know some of the Iphone jail break fourms had this service just gets people to know each other better too...

thanks for not goin to mad at me lol... i just try an help.. even tho i ant got a clue what im doing with this Vu+ Duo box thats y i need you Modz to help me lol... nice one!!:rolleyes:

samad
24-09-10, 08:14
NO need for online chat thing. This is a forum after all, we have to promote it. What comes on chat is gone with the user.

If the same problem is discussed on the forum, ppl can search, spiders will find it, more results in google when ppl search for vu probs and so on.

Best is to open a thread for the problem, explain it in a nice way, and wait for some help.

That is how it should work.

Thats my pov.

nikefreak4eva
24-09-10, 08:29
thats fine i understand what a forum is there for some times i guss we can help people from start to end step by step to set there box up thats all and the errors that happen along the way can be sorted as they go through the stages + Vu+ Duo is like a Jailbreak on the box anyway so i think its a good idea + i want to promote this web page i love it!!! it would be good if Moddz could add the Online chat to this web page... have alook on this one they have it too...
http://xsellize.com/

samad
24-09-10, 08:37
^ that is fine it is your opinion, but again a bad idea. Vbulletin has few chat addons, but I will not recommend them. I think it is fine as it is, if there is a chat room where ppl will go for support then the charm of the forums will fade away.

But thats my thinking.

Sicilian
24-09-10, 08:50
@ nikefreak4eva, thank you for your suggestion, but we will not be implementing anykind of live help/support feature, sorry. As stated in the thread already, any help given in a chat room is lost with the user, in the forums it documents for everyone to benefit.