PDA

View Full Version : Control buttons on TM-Single images

cl163
20-01-13, 00:45
Hi
I have tried both the Vix and 4D images,they are both so limited in functionality as compared with the UR images for other Technomate boxes.How do we use functions such as Favourites,add channels to Bouquet list,Lock,edit or delete channels and so on...Thanks! So far I have been quite disappointed with this new product

judge
20-01-13, 01:00
Don't know about 4D but saying VIX is limited in functionality is an odd one.
Try pressing the TV button, or up/down for channel list & then press menu for various options.
The help button is also your friend...

cl163
20-01-13, 01:24
On the 4D image,by pressing the Down button,I managed to Add a channel to the Bouquet list and remove it.I can also protect a channel with Parental Control and remove it.How do you
remove certain channels from the channel list then?

judge
20-01-13, 01:29
when in live TV, press the same down button, highlight the channel you want to remove & press menu for various options including add to bouquet, remove & many other options.

Sicilian
20-01-13, 05:56
Hi
I have tried both the Vix and 4D images,they are both so limited in functionality as compared with the UR images for other Technomate boxes.How do we use functions such as Favourites,add channels to Bouquet list,Lock,edit or delete channels and so on...Thanks! So far I have been quite disappointed with this new product

You've got to be kidding haven't you! You're the 1st person EVER to say UR image have more functionality than ViX or 4D images :roflmao:

Next time please post in the correct section :)

Rob van der Does
20-01-13, 05:59
So it turns out you didn't find your way in those images (yet).
So you'd better say that then, instead of blaming the image for your ignorance :rolleyes:

cl163
23-01-13, 22:22
Didn't mean any offence.Thanks for all your help.Can we do things as a block,ie.Tick some channels,move them to one particular bouquet,delete them in one go? Can we hide a protected channel? Will the next version have support for 1080p definition? Sorry to be a pain