PDA

View Full Version : problems loading uno

gari
19-01-13, 21:36
evening all, having a few problems loading up the uno. Been following a set up guide by josh-g and struggling when it comes to bouquets. downloaded boquets from forum to laptop, then transfered to desktop as stated, while in dbedit i click on file-open and am then prompted to "select directory". At this point i click on desktop from options and then on "new folder" which contains vix 28.2 east sky uk. Then i click on "ok" and box pops up saying :

YOU MUST FIRST USE THE FTP OPTION TO COPY ALL THE NECESSARY FILES FROM DREAMBOX TO YOUR PC

also unsure how i downloaded bouquets from forum and at no time was i prompted to use zip files. TIRED, LACKING TEC ABILITY BUT DETERMINED TO SEE IT THROUGH, with a bit of help.:confused::confused::confused:

judge
19-01-13, 21:39
In DBE have you gone to Tools => Options & added your box?

Stanman
19-01-13, 21:41
Which image are you using?

If VIX, why not use the built in autobouquemaker?

gari
19-01-13, 21:59
The answer to that is very simple my friend. I have no idea what i am doing:D. i,m pretty much learning all of this from scratch. only had box a few days so this is a massive learning curve, but i will persist until i achieve my goal. should i skip the bouquets and move on to the next step. thanks for reply by the way.

Stanman
19-01-13, 22:09
Press menu>information>about and image name should be there as well as the splash screen at boot up

gari
19-01-13, 22:22
yes mate its vix version 3.0 build 544

gari
19-01-13, 22:45
yes, judge. new profile-ip adress and enigma 2 in next 4 boxes

judge
19-01-13, 22:48
yes, judge. new profile-ip adress and enigma 2 in next 4 boxes

well, as you are using VIX 544, I'd try the inbuilt bouquets maker first so...
menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetsmaker

gari
19-01-13, 23:35
haha! auto bouquet done. hey judge thanks for that, been messing with that for the last two hours. looking in totally the wrong place. going to write all this down in case there's a next time. had enough for today gonna watch MOTD. MANY MANY THANKS