PDA

View Full Version : Channel Numbers with AutoBouquets

ea.xlns
19-01-13, 19:19
Hi folks,

Must admit the autobouquets is a very good concept and works very well. The slight issue I have is with the numbering. With 'show channel numbers' enabled, the main bouquet (all channels) has all of the correct numbering, however, the second set goes into the thousands and just looks a tad exaggerated e.g. BBC One HD is 1009 in the 'Entertainment' bouquet and so on...

It would be great if the channel numbering was only restricted to the main bouquet.

or

The other way around this is like in the past, the channel numbers used to be incorporated into the individual services within the main bouquet. And when it was like this 'show channel numbers' was disabled.

Whilst using the current autobouquet and being forced to show channel numbers is there another way around this?

Thanks

mickyblueys
19-01-13, 20:56
Which auto bouquets? There are 3 that I know of.
1. Autobouquetmaker - in vix image
2. Lraizer autobouquet
3. Andy blac autobouquet

I am running number 2 and all my numbering is exactly the same as sly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

delboy13
19-01-13, 22:15
i've got same issue using vu duo and Autobouquetmaker

ea.xlns
19-01-13, 23:03
Which auto bouquets? There are 3 that I know of.
1. Autobouquetmaker - in vix image
2. Lraizer autobouquet
3. Andy blac autobouquet

I am running number 2 and all my numbering is exactly the same as sly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm using 1. Autobouquetmaker - in vix image

I didn't say there is a problem with the numbering. It's the second bouquet where the numbering continues and get you numbers in the thousands.

ea.xlns
19-01-13, 23:04
Anyone able to figure this out?

judge
19-01-13, 23:06
Anyone able to figure this out?

so, you have created a main bouquet with all the channels & that uses your sky numbering?
if you want the other bouquets to be numbered like sky, don't create a main full bouquet, use hd or custom or none.

ea.xlns
19-01-13, 23:14
so, you have created a main bouquet with all the channels & that uses your sky numbering?
if you want the other bouquets to be numbered like sky, don't create a main full bouquet, use hd or custom or none.

I don't think you understand me... I haven't created any bouquets, its coming from auto bouquet...

'All channels' bouquet numbering is perfect from 1-1008
Entertainment bouquet then begins at 1009, so BBC 1 is channel 1009.

I would like it so BBC 1 is the same number as the first bouquet (101) or so that the numbers are hidden after bouquet 'all channels'

judge
19-01-13, 23:21
I don't think you understand me... I haven't created any bouquets, its coming from auto bouquet...

'All channels' bouquet numbering is perfect from 1-1008
Entertainment bouquet then begins at 1009, so BBC 1 is channel 1009.

I would like it so BBC 1 is the same number as the first bouquet (101) or so that the numbers are hidden after bouquet 'all channels'

I do understand you & you have created bouquets, running autobouquets does this for you.
by the way, having all channels in the main bouquet will slow down loading of VIX EPG when in that bouquet.
Why not try a scan with generate main bouquet = no or yes (hd only) or yes (custom) and see if it suits you better

delboy13
21-01-13, 12:03

this has sorted it out for me

Trial
21-01-13, 12:30
Hi,
can LCN (logical channel numbering) be filtered out of the stream? This would be also a nice option for unknown but LCN aware provider.

Ralf

garyblas
21-01-13, 13:09
Hi All,

I have my own bouquet running which works fine, but would like to try Vix autobouquet.
If i run the auto bouquet will it replace my own bouquet or double up?
Also if i dont like the autobouquet can i delete it?

Thanks

pr1s0m
21-01-13, 13:13
Hi All,

I have my own bouquet running which works fine, but would like to try Vix autobouquet.
If i run the auto bouquet will it replace my own bouquet or double up?
Also if i dont like the autobouquet can i delete it?

Thanks

It will leave your bouquets alone and add the new ones above and yes you can delete if you need to

garyblas
21-01-13, 13:15
It will leave your bouquets alone and add the new ones above and yes you can delete if you need to

How do you delete? Is it a vix button or do you have to ftp somehow?

judge
21-01-13, 13:17
How do you delete? Is it a vix button or do you have to ftp somehow?

Bring up your bouquet list (TV button), press menu...