PDA

View Full Version : If Setting Up a Satellite Receiver Is Difficult ... Read This One4all Kameleon 10 !!

matty74
23-09-10, 17:31
**** I've attached the URC8210.wav file in the zip ... for anyone else has the Kameleon 10 ****

Dear Matty74,

Thank you for your email,

The codes that we have found for your Vu+ device are:
SAT 2799 and/or
VCR 2745

If one of your codes are above 2047, please read the following information:
(In this explanation we will use code 2049 as an example.) If you require a download for code 2049 it will be downloaded as 1049 and will need to be entered into the One for All as 1049 but when you require additional functions or another upgrade you will need to mention 2049 so we are able to give you the correct code. Due to code related issues it is no longer possible to enter 2049 in any URC except for the URC8305 & URC8308.

However, as the necessary software is not in the memory of your One for All handset, these codes cannot be set up straight away. They need to be downloaded first.
Please find attached a WAV file with the above mentioned codes.

ATENTION: If you have had a download previously (via Telephone, Internet or another WAV file) then DO NOT run the attached file. This file will overwrite any previous downloaded codes. See info below*****.

To transfer the data to the Kameleon remote you will have to prepare the remote
as follows:
Press and hold Magic until the rabbit appears
Press Other
Press 997 and the screen will switch off
Hold the Kameleon against the speaker (the part of the screen where the Scroll key normally is)
Send the signal When the signal stops, the screen should come back on
and the Led indicator should blink twice.
If it remains blank try the download again.
Setup the code(s) - see instruction manual

If the display comes back on almost immediately after you start sending the signal please change the batteries and try again.

If you do not receive the soundfile attached with this email it could be for one of 2 reasons:
- There is a filter, Anti-virus or Anti-spam active on your email account
- There is a filter, Anti-virus or Anti-spam active by the provider of your email account

If you are unable to disable this, then it is possible that we can send the soundfile via a Zip file, but you will need to have Winzip to open this.

You may be able to download a free copy of this program if you go to www.google.com and type in the search area: Winzip
If you would like this file as a Zip file please reply back to email@uebv.com letting us know.

**** If you had a download before, then a sound file can be created for you, but before this is done could you please reply to email@uebv.com with the following information:

- Enter 'Soundfile Request' in the subject line

In the body of the message please include the following:

- URC number and Chip number of One for All remote control
- Make and Model numbers of all ther devices you have a code downloaded for
- Preferred e-mail address soundfile is to be sent to

With this information a soundfile can be created.

Alternatively you can download the code via our Customer Services FREE Helpline on 0808 1000 306 within the UK or 1 - 800 - 553 - 199 within Ireland and ask for the download of the codes mentioned above. If you have had any code(s) downloaded into your One For All before, please make sure to mention this as well. Please note that it is preferable to call us from a cord-connected, land-line telephone for best results. The upgrade has a limited success with a mobile or a cordless phone. We are open Monday to Friday 1.00p.m. to 7.00p.m. and Saturday 9.00am. to 3.00p.m (UK time).

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Liliana Alvarez Casallas
Customer Care Center
www.OneforAll.com

You asked us the following question on 9/23/2010:
Hello Oneforall.

I am looking for the codes for a Vu+ Duo Satellite Reciever.

I've tried using the online tool without any success.

Thanks in advance

Matty74

sonc
23-09-10, 17:47
Ahhhh.....its all clear to me now.....LOL.
I especially liked this bit :

Press and hold Magic until the rabbit appears

matty74
23-09-10, 19:35
Ha Ha ... I ended up using the IR learn function to copy each button over one by one ... I ran the .wav file and Space Invaders started playing on my Spectrum ZX lol !!