PDA

View Full Version : sly bouquet greyed out

Kyoto
23-09-10, 14:20
Hi,

I am using the VIX image, and today i installed the Sly UK Bouquets v3.5 via dreambox edit. However, when i reboot box all the channels are greyed out and i cant access them.

Anyone with any ideas as its driving me mad.

soulmate
23-09-10, 15:12
that happened to me as well. You need to edit the satellite configuration again after a reboot. I have 4 satellite positions set up and it always seems to drop astra 28,2°- don't know if it's just my stb or a common bug...

Kyoto
23-09-10, 15:47
YOu mean the xml file?

Past2Present
23-09-10, 15:50
No in the setup menu on the box

Kyoto
23-09-10, 15:57
what do i change, i have two 2 tuners set A and B both as astra 28,2

grtmoby
23-09-10, 16:00
look at the xml
most probablly u'll find it as 28.5

Past2Present
23-09-10, 16:02
If your tuner configuration is set to 28.2 for tuner a and b, then it should be ok.

Kyoto
23-09-10, 16:08
yes both tuners are set to same sat, this is driving me mad.

is there anything else i need to activate the bouquet, as its there but just greyed out

Past2Present
23-09-10, 16:38
look at the xml
most probablly u'll find it as 28.5

you can find satellites.xml in /etc/tuxbox

sunlight786
23-09-10, 16:54
i had this problem 4 weeks back while i had 1m dish with 3 quad lnb ( set to 28.2e.19e and 13e ) with two diseqc switches ( 4in 1 out). i have select my vu+duo in tuner configuration as simple, diseqc a,b,c and d then i choose exact the way i connect all the wiring in diseqc switch and soon i load Sly UK Bouquets v3.5 via dream box edit , all the bouquets grey out after reboot and also after reboot my all tuners went to only 28.2e and box d,not allow me to set another satellite????????big problem for me so i give up and so far i can't find any solution apart of that i made some folders my own in vu+duo.

Also i have found the xml file as you mention in tuxbox and it showing me only the 28.2e some frequencies so what should i need to do ?do i have to edite or delete this xml file so i can get back the option where i can see and select more satellites on my box?

JimEvo2
16-10-10, 08:44
The same thing happened to me after loading the bouquets. I tried deleting and reloading them and restarting the box and I managed (by pure luck" to get them to load correctly and everything worked.

Then I bought a hard drive and it wouldn't initialise, so if in doubt reload the image (VIX of course). Once again I lost the bouquets they were all listed but greyed out. I remembered reading about tuner settings getting lost on this forum so I had a look at this. I only have a sky dish and tuner a was still set to 28.2. However the lnb had changed from LNB1 to none, so it was no wonder my channels couldn't load. Anyway if your channels do grey out then recheck your tuner settings on the main menu, it seems to be a bug and if you know where to look then it is easily fixed. Hope this helps a few people.

paul362
16-10-10, 09:59
Change the XML file as stated earlier in this thread the latest one states astra 28 east not 28.2 ! once this is done you will be fine.