PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] No HD channel except Channel4 ?

Shifty
18-01-13, 13:30
I recently bought my first Linux box which has been as much fun as frustration :)

I have, as far as I am aware, set everything up correctly after installing the VIX image, set up the EPG built in to VIX and can watch all channels using a Sky card (originally from a multi room box).
I can now watch all channels with the exception of any HD channels, but can get channel4 HD.
I have searched through various forums but cannot find anyone who is having a similar issue to this.
Can anyone help? I am guessing I have missed doing something and hoping it's an easy fix

Thanks in advance

josh_g
18-01-13, 13:50
first of all i take it you are using a Sky card?
if so do you have a HD subscription as you can only receive HD if you have a HD subscription.
if you have the above what channel list are you using? there is a plugin on the feeds that automatically updates your channel list like it does for the epg.. im sure it has a setting to swap SD channels for HD ones

Shifty
18-01-13, 14:03
Yes it is a Sky Card and I should have added that Yes it does have HD subscription included.

'I'm sure it has a setting to swap SD channels for HD ones'

Thanks for that I will take a look when I get home

josh_g
18-01-13, 14:05
so in theory you should be able to get them. either install the autobouqets plugin form the feeds or install a channel list from the settings section

Rob van der Does
18-01-13, 15:34
Moved to the correct section.