PDA

View Full Version : Bitrate viewer

RimaNTSS
18-01-13, 08:53
Hi everyone!
I have got an issue with bitrate measurement. Tried different plugins and Sherlock as well, but everywhere is only Audio no Video. That was on openmips image, and after changing of image to VIX situation is same. Also Snr dos not show any numbers in dB.
I need some ideas how to fix that, please.

marty
18-01-13, 17:54
Hi everyone!
I have got an issue with bitrate measurement. Tried different plugins and Sherlock as well, but everywhere is only Audio no Video. That was on openmips image, and after changing of image to VIX situation is same. Also Snr dos not show any numbers in dB.
I need some ideas how to fix that, please.

Most likely a driver problem. GB are working on a new kernel and a whole new set of drivers to go with it so just hang tight and it should be all sorted then (maybe a long wait but it will arrive ;) )

RimaNTSS
18-01-13, 18:39
Thanks. Will wait patiently, have no another choice :cool:

RimaNTSS
28-01-13, 14:11
Most likely a driver problem. GB are working on a new kernel and a whole new set of drivers to go with it .... As far as I understood there is new kernel arrived, but my problem still stays. Should I take additional measures except of downloading daily software updates? I mean, how can I check I have latest kernel and set of drivers? Should I install them in some special way?
Marty: Do you have Bitrate and Snr measurements on your GB Quad? Or it is only mine issue?

RimaNTSS
28-05-13, 11:51
After last daily update I have Snr in dB issue sorted.

RimaNTSS
15-01-14, 20:36
Did not use my GB_Quad for quiet a time. Re-flashed today to latest ViX image. Video-Bitrate still did not work. Than reflashed to openmips, again - no video-bitrate. I've seen Snapy13 screenshot here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33643-HD-Glass-skin-16-weather-icons
He has videobitrate. Could somebody advice me on this issue?