PDA

View Full Version : Persistent freezing.

sonna
17-01-13, 16:49
Hi,

Finally got round to re-flashing my box with the latest image (this now means I can download updates via the box whereas previously this failed to work).

However, channels *still* freeze even after doing this. Probably for about 10 seconds then catches up again.

I'll be careful with what I say now (I've had my wrists slapped before).

I'm currently using cccam 2.2.1

F2A channels work fine no issues.

Is it worth trying an earlier version or perhaps even going for mgcamd?

My internet connection is fine. Connected via ethernet and get an almost constant 16Mbps throughput speed.

Any suggestions on which one I should use would be appreciated. Even ideas on why it still freezes would be great.

Thanks.

mickyblueys
17-01-13, 18:53
I'm guessing your worried about wrist slapping because you are actually viewing channels in a manner which isn't condoned.

Well have you ever thought your problem may lie at that end and actually have completely nothing to do with vix our your hardware.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
17-01-13, 18:59
Well have you ever thought your problem may lie at that end and actually have completely nothing to do with vix our your hardware.

Thats certainly where i would be looking towards first.

marty
17-01-13, 18:59
Have you tried
http://www.speedtest.net/ to test your internet?
Having said that (without sayng too much) the above post makes total sense ;)

sonna
17-01-13, 20:48
I have no idea what you're suggesting mickey. I view channels whilst in my undies. Thought that sort of manner was OK? :eek:

OK let me rephrase my question...

Because I'm experiencing freezing, do you feel there would be any benefit to me trying an older version of CCcam or trying mgcamd to alleviate the issue or would I be wasting my time.

:)

marty
17-01-13, 20:51
I have no idea what you're suggesting mickey. I view channels whilst in my undies. Thought that sort of manner was OK? :eek:

OK let me rephrase my question...

Because I'm experiencing freezing, do you feel there would be any benefit to me trying an older version of CCcam or trying mgcamd to alleviate the issue or would I be wasting my time.

:)

Waste of time ;) your equipment/software/internet ain't the problem :fart2:

mickyblueys
17-01-13, 20:56
Complete waste of time, as I said your problem lies external with you're provider. That's all I'm saying on the subject.

Mr. Mister
17-01-13, 21:06
Too much said already...

Thread closed..