PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using CI Slots or SMARGO in Quad

dfdream
17-01-13, 10:01
All

Looking at getting a QUAD to have more builtin tuners.
Anyone using the CI slots or Smargos to access extra subs.

If users are using CAMs in the slots which ones they use or what config is required to get them to work.

Also what cards work or dont work in CI Slots or SMARGO in QUAD....

D

tinos
17-01-13, 11:01
I think CI slots are not working, don't know if there is any CAM that works... I read people complaining about them not working.

Smargo should work Ok. There are some posts with info on how to enable them, do a search.

dragoscevero
17-01-13, 16:01
I've tried putting a jolly cam in the ci slot and it works, i can access the cam menu.
I've not tried to use a smartcard inside it. I'll try it soon.
I've also tried using a Tivù sat official cam (for some italian encrypted providers over sat) but with no result, the ci wont read the cam.

Rob van der Does
17-01-13, 17:53
Also: on using a CAM be aware that not all recordings might be descrambled and/or recording + live-TV won't go and/or descrambling a scrambled recording might not be possible?
It's worth testing all those combinations.

dfdream
17-01-13, 23:43
Seems mad that a reciever that has potentially 4 tuners has only one card slot...

Also: on using a CAM be aware that not all recordings might be descrambled and/or recording + live-TV won't go and/or descrambling a scrambled recording might not be possible?
It's worth testing all those combinations.

Rob van der Does
18-01-13, 09:35
Seems mad that a reciever that has potentially 4 tuners has only one card slot...
If that is indeed the case it's probably driver related. Is there any indication GB is working on this for future drivers?

bongo182
21-01-13, 11:01
Hi,

I use a smartgo and work perfect, with vuduo sometimes in reboot smartgo are not detected (rebooting detect this again) but in quad this trouble have not present at this time.

I use smartgo with sbox+cccam.

Bye

dryrainbow
10-02-13, 15:57
I have an official Viaccess card but it does not open in my 'new' tm-twin-oe. I have tried it in the card reader, as well as in the two CI slots.

What is the problem here and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

dryrainbow,

Stanman
10-02-13, 16:00
I have an official Viaccess card but it does not open in my 'new' tm-twin-oe. I have tried it in the card reader, as well as in the two CI slots.

What is the problem here and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

dryrainbow,

please start a new thread with your issues.

dryrainbow
10-02-13, 16:48
please start a new thread with your issues.

How does one start a new thread?

dryrainbow.

manicscrewdriver
10-02-13, 17:44
You need to make a new post in the relevant section.

You need this section.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?373-Technomate-TM-2T-OE-Talk

You will see a button with + Post New Thread on it. Press that and bobs your uncle. A new thread in the making :D

Nano