PDA

View Full Version : Language support

michael4715
15-01-13, 21:40
Hi all

Is it posible to have Danish as a default language in setup. ?

With regards

mickyblueys
15-01-13, 22:05
Don't know if this thread may help you or not?

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=15221

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
16-01-13, 06:37
Is it posible to have Danish as a default language in setup?
Not sure what you mean?
1- During the First Install Wizard choosing the language is one of the first things you do;
2- For Audio & Subtitles you can make your choice in the AutoLanguage setup.

michael4715
30-01-13, 17:03
Hi

Thanks for the reply, I can see that I have not been specefic :-) I have issues with the audio and language, there are no option to set default as danish, only other languages.

Danish do not show up in autoselection list :-( WHat to do

Michael

Larry-G
30-01-13, 17:06
Hi

Thanks for the reply, I can see that I have not been specefic :-) I have issues with the audio and language, there are no option to set default as danish, only other languages.

Danish do not show up in autoselection list :-( WHat to do

Michael

If your a native Danish speaker you could help us create a language file for the image. Its a relativly easy process and there is a thread here somewhere about it ( sorry I cant get the link at the moment as im online via my cellphone. ).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

michael4715
30-01-13, 17:27
Hi :-)

I would like to help out, I'm a native danish and have been living in the UK for some years :-) But it is more in regards to subtitles and default language on cannels with more than one language, that is the problem

andyblac
30-01-13, 19:21
please give me a channel to test on, so i gather info i need to do this for you.

michael4715
02-02-13, 21:23
Hi

Sorry for not responidig.. have been busy :-( I have just installed the newst FW release. I can't choose Danish in the language menu for subtitles or Audio. But the positiv things is that the channels are remembering the choices I have made when using the sub and audio menu.

So I think the problem is solved :-) Thanks for the support

Michael

Rob van der Does
03-02-13, 16:21
I can't choose Danish in the language menu for subtitles or Audio.
Yes you can!

Tell me why you think you can't please.