PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] icons in skin

miquelcamps
13-01-13, 19:13
Hi to all,
How to put the icons on menu of day hd and night hd skins??

IAmATeaf
15-01-13, 12:42
This is something I too noticed, all the setup screens used to have icons on each page but with the version of Night HD in OpenViX3.0 they have all been removed.

You could just edit skin.xml to put them all back but you would need to do this for each and every setup menu page.

Rob van der Does
15-01-13, 12:55
What information do those icons add for you? Apart from being ugly and taking precious space?

IAmATeaf
16-01-13, 22:15
What information do those icons add for you? Apart from being ugly and taking precious space?

I suppose that's one way of looking at it, the other is that it's space that's never going to be used so wasted space?

TBH, for me personally, those icons not being there don't really bother me as it's not often that you go into the setup menus once the box has all been setup.

Rob van der Does
17-01-13, 08:03
I suppose that's one way of looking at it, the other is that it's space that's never going to be used so wasted space?
Yes it is space that's being used: several (sub)menu's have long titles. In fact that was one of the main reasons to get rid of the icons.

IAmATeaf
17-01-13, 11:19
I do like the fact that you've got rid of the duplication of the sub menu title, that really used to annoy me and I modded the skin on Vix2.4 to get rid of that :)