PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] wont start user interface

stred
12-01-13, 13:23
Hi, for the last week I have been having issues with my duo, where it won't start after a reboot, just hangs on the open vix screen occasionally the spinning vix logo appears, I then have to reflash and start from scratch as any backup I have causes the same issue, I beginning to think its a hardware issue

I've tried all images and only use a softcam that I had been using perfectly for the previous 3 months

I'm thinking more info will be needed but what?

Thanks
Scott

judge
12-01-13, 13:38
image version would be handy for a start...

nibblet
12-01-13, 14:21
Had the same problems last week. Tried everything. I sent the box back to the supplier and they have told me its a hardware issue. They have sent it off to be repaired.

stred
12-01-13, 18:12
Hope I don't have to send mine back I bought it from amazon Germany :-)

the box is on the latest stable release ver339 I think it is, I have tried to update online enabling unstable but nothing found, another issue I guess

Thanks
Scott

Larry-G
12-01-13, 18:58
build 339 is no where near the last stable release, its over 200 builds old.

look here for build 557.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=

stred
12-01-13, 19:23
Yes I've just flashed that on and done a restore I'm yet too install the bouquets, where are the Ab I thought I had read it was included as part of the image

T
Scott

Larry-G
12-01-13, 19:32
Yes I've just flashed that on and done a restore I'm yet too install the bouquets, where are the Ab I thought I had read it was included as part of the image

T
Scott

Menu> Setup> service searching> autobouquetsmaker.

stred
12-01-13, 19:40
Thanks very much phoenix

Scott