PDA

View Full Version : Vix 28.2 East Sky UK Bouquets 04-01-13 DBE errors

madaboutlotus
10-01-13, 00:22
I have uploaded the new bouquet listings and DBE comes back stating errors in userbouquet.xxxxx.tv file(s) (TV): 565 and 926 errors in the radio file(s). Is this correct?

btw, how do I get the print screen dialog box inserted into this thread as a screen dump?

madaboutlotus
10-01-13, 00:30
Is it due to it only recognises my fixed 28.2 dish?

StuBFrost
10-01-13, 09:56
Have you got the allow duplicates option enabled ?

madaboutlotus
10-01-13, 10:26
Hi, I will check tonight. Everything seems to work ok apart from the MTV music channels that don't match the programme being played in the background? I don't know whether anyone else has experienced this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

HBiling
12-01-13, 10:19
I've updated to this channel list but everytime i try and change channel, it always gets stuck with the spinning vix in the corner. its the first time its happening, but when i go back to the old mr mister channel list, it works fine, just this new channel list the error starts happening.

Rob van der Does
12-01-13, 13:44
I've updated to this channel list but everytime i try and change channel, it always gets stuck with the spinning vix in the corner. its the first time its happening, but when i go back to the old mr mister channel list, it works fine, just this new channel list the error starts happening.
That can't be due to a settingslist. Did you restart Enigma after uploading the list?

HBiling
12-01-13, 19:30
That can't be due to a settingslist. Did you restart Enigma after uploading the list?

Just tried to upload it now, restarted enigma and it worked for well for an hour. After that the spinning vix came back on and wouldn't let me change channel or nothing

Rob van der Does
12-01-13, 19:37
Just tried to upload it now, restarted enigma and it worked for well for an hour. After that the spinning vix came back on and wouldn't let me change channel or nothing
That can't be due to a settingslist.
Please open a separate thread for this.

siross
14-01-13, 22:06
Hi,

I'm getting the same problem as the OP, every time I try to open the new settings in DB Edit I get errors. When I go to the log it states:

TV Favourite (autobouquet.skyuk.main.tv) without corresponding service not loaded

TV Favourite (autobouquet.skyuk.separator.tv) without corresponding service not loaded

I get another for the Radio.

The consequence of these errors is that the channels load but they start at channel 1 rather than 101.

I have made sure that duplicate entries are allowed, so that can't be the issue.

Thanks,

Simon

hsbajwa316
14-01-13, 22:16
Same issue as Simon

olly
15-01-13, 17:23
Also here, I get spinning vix that will not stop when I try to go down the list in hide bouquets,have to pull the plug.

Mr. Mister
15-01-13, 17:26
Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of Dreambox Edit.. ?

i have used these exact settings today to install on a Solo with Vix Build 562.. and have had no issues what so ever..

ea.xlns
15-01-13, 20:54
How do we get the Irish channels like setanta using auto bouquet? Whilst at the same time keeping London regional channels?

mickyblueys
15-01-13, 21:35
How do we get the Irish channels like setanta using auto bouquet? Whilst at the same time keeping London regional channels?

Lraizers auto bouquet plugin version does this. Search it in forum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Mister
15-01-13, 21:36

If you install the last batch of Vix bouquets uploaded to the forum today.. It already has the Irish channels in it..

Then just update your bouquets as normal with the Vix ABM..

olly
16-01-13, 13:51
Also here, I get spinning vix that will not stop when I try to go down the list in hide bouquets,have to pull the plug.
Hi im still getting the vix spinner when i go to abm hide sections,i go down one section on that menu and the vix spinner starts and will not stop until i pull the power?
I used lastest image and latest dbe,everything works fine until i want to go and hide some sections in abm,any ideas,please.Olly

Mr. Mister
16-01-13, 13:55
Try it and dont hide the sections..

nymins
16-01-13, 20:53
Each time I install these, the channel numbers don't match that of Sky. 101 takes me to some random channel instead of BBC1.

Any ideas why? I installed using the latest version of DreamEdit. :(

siross
19-01-13, 20:52
Each time I install these, the channel numbers don't match that of Sky. 101 takes me to some random channel instead of BBC1.

Any ideas why? I installed using the latest version of DreamEdit. :(

Have you made sure dreamboxEDIT is set to allow duplicate entries?

Simon