PDA

View Full Version : Mr Misters All New Vix 28.2 East Bouquets Merged with Vhannibals

Richy-G
09-01-13, 14:01
Is anyone able to merge Mr Misters All New Vix 28.2 East Bouquet with Vhannibal's motor Bouquet, I have been merging the 2 merged for quite some time now. But with Mr Misters latest Bouquets removing the Empty Channels. Whenever I import it to vhannibals list or vise versa The empty channels show as <N/A> on sky uk channel list.

I am using the latest Dreambox edit 5.1.1.1 also.

Larry-G
09-01-13, 16:50
What image are you using ?. If it's ViX have you tried using the new autobouquetsmaker plugin to create and update the sky UK part ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Richy-G
09-01-13, 19:44
using vix yes m8, with the new autobouquetsmaker what needs to be done to do the sky uk part? what about channel numbering? is it the same as standard sky numbering?

Does it add the new channels or does this have to be done manually?

Larry-G
09-01-13, 19:52
i'm not near a receiver now to walk you through it but it's a very easy process to setup ABM, just select the sky uk and freesat regions of your choice and go from there. you can set your own auto refresh rate as with CrossEPG and it will follow the sky uk numbering.

Richy-G
09-01-13, 19:53
no worries m8, I'm yet to have a mess around with it sounds pretty straight forward though cheers

edit: yep all sorted now :) thanks