PDA

View Full Version : firmware upgarde

michaelcroucher
09-01-13, 09:53
I brought a new 202e machine. I installed the machine a managed to change the language to English. I then followed the instruction to install the 202e. Which I was successful. Watch tv for a bit and thought I would have a look at the firmware. I see that I had an old firmware on the machine and see that I could upload the new firmware vie Ferguson. I managed to get the new firmware on there but it lost all the settings. I have tried to install the 202e again but the items are graded out. I have contacted Ferguson this morning and they have said that they cannot help. So I hope some on here can. I also had my sky card in there to watch Sky. Had no problems until the firmware upgrade.

Inner Zone
09-01-13, 12:16
I brought a new 202e machine. I installed the machine a managed to change the language to English. I then followed the instruction to install the 202e. Which I was successful. Watch tv for a bit and thought I would have a look at the firmware. I see that I had an old firmware on the machine and see that I could upload the new firmware vie Ferguson. I managed to get the new firmware on there but it lost all the settings. I have tried to install the 202e again but the items are graded out. I have contacted Ferguson this morning and they have said that they cannot help. So I hope some on here can. I also had my sky card in there to watch Sky. Had no problems until the firmware upgrade.

If you did not save your settings, the new firmware will not have them. Sounds like to need to do a factory reset and retune. Which firmware did you install?

michaelcroucher
09-01-13, 13:16
I have select the factory reset and still nothing. The firware i got was from ferguson website. i think it is 1.21B6