PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] CatsEye E2 Settings (under Software Update) in Openvix (currently running 535)

unclebobuk
08-01-13, 16:07
Hi,
just wondered if someone maintained the 'update' channel lists' option under the OpenVix Software Update menus? It's not been updated since 03/11/12.
I know there's been a some additional releases of it since then. I guess I can manually update but just wondered if the automatic way to acheive it was going to be updated. If not can anyone recommend a way for me to do within the box (rather than having to manually update it via a laptop). Is there a plugin ?

thanks
Bob.

Larry-G
08-01-13, 17:12
Hi,
just wondered if someone maintained the 'update' channel lists' option under the OpenVix Software Update menus? It's not been updated since 03/11/12.
I know there's been a some additional releases of it since then. I guess I can manually update but just wondered if the automatic way to acheive it was going to be updated. If not can anyone recommend a way for me to do within the box (rather than having to manually update it via a laptop). Is there a plugin ?

thanks
Bob.

You could always try the new autobouquetsmaker plugin for sky UK and some other European based providers. This would allow you to pretty much automate your bouquets.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

unclebobuk
09-01-13, 13:30
thanks. Looks interesting. However it's probably overkill for my needs. All i really want is something to suck down the Catseye E2 settings.. and installl them. Oh well I'll have a play with this. Just like CatsEye's setup and i'm familiar with it... thanks for the info.

Bob.

Larry-G
09-01-13, 17:12
Personally I'm not a fan of catseyes settings, but they do serve a purpose.

As for ABM it's very easy to setup and once setup its fully automated, removing the constant need to uploaded often already outdated bouquets to the box.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2