PDA

View Full Version : Starting again with a first time installation

matey
06-01-13, 20:14
Out of the box the TM2-T took me through a first time installation. After a day I did a factory reset and repeated the first time installation using proper config parameters. Since then I had taken it upto ViX 553. Now I think I may have screwed something up because since 553 it is acting strange, blank channels, epg. I did a factory reset expecting a first time install but there was no first time installation. In fact it looks no different with same 553 and settings.

Any idea what I need to do?
Cheers

judge
06-01-13, 20:20
If you think your flash is corrupt, just grab the latest version on http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/
and do a fresh flash.

RL73
10-01-13, 14:20
Hi. I have set one up recently and have had some problems with blank epg etc. I found it was an issue with the way crossepg and the boquets were set up. I found using Rats boquets to be the best. Running great now though.

Rob van der Does
10-01-13, 14:33
Hi. I have set one up recently and have had some problems with blank epg etc. I found it was an issue with the way crossepg and the boquets were set up.
How did you find that?

RL73
10-01-13, 19:58
Probably my inexperience. Just kept playing with settings and getting a bit muddled. I disabled auto boquets and selected Sky to populate the EPG and all is well.