PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] VIX Image Build 553

stav81244
06-01-13, 14:50
I updated my TM TWIN yesterday via the software update in setup to build 553 which is the most recent build it brought up. When I select timer and in the create screen just freezes and does not allow you to do anything meaning you have to switch off the receiver from the back. It won't let me to create any timers

Is anyone else experiencing this?

matey
06-01-13, 15:52
TM2-T - Experiencing some problem with 553 since an update this morning. Blank channels and EPG showing wrong info. I want to step back to 535 so still researching if I will lose my HDD content. Still new at this game so I wouldn't mind doing a flashback.

judge
06-01-13, 15:56
TM2-T - Experiencing some problem with 553 since an update this morning. Blank channels and EPG showing wrong info. I want to step back to 535 so still researching if I will lose my HDD content. Still new at this game so I wouldn't mind doing a flashback.

No issues with 553 here on the TM2T, also, stepping back in builds won't do anything to your HDD.

Del Boy
06-01-13, 15:57
I'm having freeze issues since updating all 4 boxes to VIX3.0 yesterday. Using CCcam 2.011. Was absolutely fine until upgrade. Any ideas. I'm looking for a copy of the last 2.4 image so I can do a test to rule out a bug or prove it as the case may be.

judge
06-01-13, 15:59
Guys, can we please stay on topic with original threads.
If you have other issues than stated in the first post, please open your own threads.