PDA

View Full Version : Problem with some channels clearing

extraspark
06-01-13, 08:53
Hello all,
Just a quick question I have a problem with some channels clearing on the Technomate TM5402 HD box, these channels clear on a Dreambox 500. All on the same setup. Just wondering why this would happen and is there a way of getting them to clear on the TM5402 box. It has the latest patch software on it. I have only just got the Technomate so could not tell you whether they cleared with older firmware or not.
However all other channels that clear on dreambox clear on technomate, it is just a couple that is all. So just wondered is there something I have to do.
Thanks

thijs
06-01-13, 10:39
are they fta channels or $ channels
maybe a blindscan will pick them up some channels scan in as an off frequency on the tm non linux.
example 12000 could scan in as 11999 on the tm's non linux.
If they are $ coming up as scrambled then u might have to set your ecm pid's press mute>exit>blue
these would be set as default but you can set them to the share you are getting by changing them to the one that works best.
If you change one save and exit change channel and go back if it still not clears try a different one.

extraspark
06-01-13, 19:40
Thank you for the information I will have a go later, just managed to have a look at my earlier post. I will let you know, great info regarding the blind scan that seems to make a lot of sense as some places I have two channels one on vertical and the other on horizontal.
Thanks again