PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Can't jump in cut movies

drzaphod
05-01-13, 17:58
There seems to be a problem with movies that has been cut in VXI for Solo2. After the cuts have been executed you can not move forward and backwards in the movie using the number key or << or >>. Then pressing 3, 6 or 9 the movie jumps to the end of the movie and then ends instead of forward a small bit as expected.

When pressing >> it does move forward but as soon as you press play the movie ends and you can start over.

This has been in all builds of the VXI image for Solo2

Rob van der Does
07-01-13, 07:53
Which build are you on? There have been some changes in this area lately.

drzaphod
08-01-13, 23:32
Which build are you on? There have been some changes in this area lately.

I am running the latest VIX build from update, 554, same problem on my new Solo2

drzaphod
13-01-13, 18:40
I have analyzed the issue for a while now and suddenly discovered that the cut movie has the wrong time information in the movie.

If you look at a normal recording the progress counter to the left starts up an 0 and move forward as expected.

But in a cut movie the counter is completely off, if can start at -509 so as soon s you press the jump keys it things it as the end of the movie and jumps to it.

Is there anyway to fix this so that the correct time information is added to the movie again?

Rob van der Does
14-01-13, 07:50
There have been again several updates in this area, so please check how this is on build 562.

Trial
14-01-13, 09:17
Hi,
are this recordings from scrambled channels? If yes try a FTA recording.

ciao

drzaphod
17-01-13, 00:29
Hi,
are this recordings from scrambled channels? If yes try a FTA recording.

ciao

Yes, they are. We have nothing else here in Sweden, unfortunately. I will need to get an antenna to look at British channels in the future so I can get FTA channels.

drzaphod
20-01-13, 18:57
I have tested with latest build on my VU+ Solo2 and the problem still persist after cutting a movie. The problem is that the counter is sett after the end of the movie so that the media player won't save the position if you stop playing and you can not jump or anything in the movie as you are, according to the movie, further back than the end of the movie.