PDA

View Full Version : vix audio

philsat
21-09-10, 17:09
Using vix image the audio seems to have narative as default when its available. I can go into audio options and change it to normal but the next time I switch to program with narative its on again. Is there anywhere else I can set the default.

phil

andyblac
22-09-10, 09:20
Using vix image the audio seems to have narative as default when its available. I can go into audio options and change it to normal but the next time I switch to program with narative its on again. Is there anywhere else I can set the default.

phil

it is more to do with dolby digital as default, the narrative is always on PCM not DD, so if your using 28.2 (sly) try setting the sound to DD as default in the SETUP A/V Settings. it will get down-mixed as default so i will work fine on your TV

pooface
22-09-10, 10:20
Exactly what I do...

Another thing though, is that it should be saving the default audio options if you restart the box (or just the gui even) correctly... To do this, go to the channel you want to change audio, and choose the dd option, then ok it. Then, long press the power button, and choose restart gui. When it starts back up, it should always choose the dd not the narrative pcm... You can do this for all channels...

philsat
22-09-10, 11:27
thanx guys works fine now :D