PDA

View Full Version : tspanel help

wazza_2
30-12-12, 16:18
hi

just installed a new image http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?23517-SIF-TeAm-Enigma2-Jackal-DM800-24-11-2012 . when i install tspanel i get bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/phython/plugins/extensions/tspanel/nit_.pyo

Larry-G
30-12-12, 16:24
As thats a OE-A based image it's also based on python 2.7 so your going to need to install the mips32el version of the plugin, although it is worth noting that we ViX have once again removed TS-panel from our feeds because of the way it very messily hacks into system files thus causing problems. ( just some thing you may want to consider ).

wazza_2
30-12-12, 16:41
was looking for a mgcamd for it but dont no which one to download

wazza_2
30-12-12, 17:04
what image would you recomend to use mgcamd

Rob van der Does
30-12-12, 17:07
what image would you recomend to use mgcamdShouldn't the question be 'which mgcamd to use with the image'?

wazza_2
30-12-12, 17:08
hey rob , 'which mgcamd to use with the image' lol

Rob van der Does
30-12-12, 17:23
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=ViX-Softcams/

Larry-G
30-12-12, 17:29
as rob says this is a OE-A based image so ViX Cams should work fine on it as it has the same core architecture ( unless i'm not understanding it correctly my self which is very possible ).

wazza_2
30-12-12, 17:38
getting there, i have installed mgcamd but cant find were to switch it on (enable it) in the menu

Larry-G
30-12-12, 17:42
getting there, i have installed mgcamd but cant find were to switch it on (enable it) in the menu

To be honest I have never used this image so I don't know if it has a cam manager like the one built into the ViX image that Andy created.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

abu baniaz
31-12-12, 10:36
as rob says this is a OE-A based image so ViX Cams should work fine on it as it has the same core architecture

The only probable cause of concern is that the Vix version of Mgcamd does not install "libcrypto.so.0.9.7" if it is missing. When you try to run Mgcamd you get the following.

error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

@ Wazza_2, can you confirm that you have mg_cfg and also newcamd.list on the receiver? Mgcamd needs these to work. Can you go to Setup>>Menu>>Softcam/CI and see if you can start it from there. If not, try starting it manually using telnet which has an added bonus of telling you if there are errors.