PDA

View Full Version : Massive noob question but..

sewnandsilent
30-12-12, 04:54
Can't seem to find an answer in forums/faqs.

Is there a way to legally recieve live EPL matches and/or other sports?

Sorry and thanks in advance.

Maxwell
30-12-12, 09:25
Can't seem to find an answer in forums/faqs.

Is there a way to legally recieve live EPL matches and/or other sports?

Sorry and thanks in advance.

yes buy yourself a legitimate card/subscription from the provider

sewnandsilent
01-01-13, 18:25
yes buy yourself a legitimate card/subscription from the provider

Thanks, okay after having looked around further, could anybody suggest the best card I can buy for EPL games? And by best I mean cheapest.

Thanks in advance.

s1m0nw
01-01-13, 18:33
Whats ur setup wat sats can u recieve?

Stanman
01-01-13, 18:34
Cheapest is tring - Albanian provider but you may not be able to get the 3PM kick offs.

If all your looking for is EPL, than your better of buying the online streaming pack from Abu Dhabi TV for around £30 and you get every single 3PM game - its finicky to set up but worth the effort - search the forum

If I as you I would avoid going to a payserver - be very careful as you will potentially be committing a crime but will mostly likely lose money as they will shut up shop

sewnandsilent
01-01-13, 19:07
Cheapest is tring - Albanian provider but you may not be able to get the 3PM kick offs.

If all your looking for is EPL, than your better of buying the online streaming pack from Abu Dhabi TV for around £30 and you get every single 3PM game - its finicky to set up but worth the effort - search the forum

If I as you I would avoid going to a payserver - be very careful as you will potentially be committing a crime but will mostly likely lose money as they will shut up shop

Thanks guys.

I found this site
http://www.sportonsatlive.com/ which apparently lists games on fta channels. What kind of setup would I need in order to get a large amount of channels like the ones on that site? I have no setup currently btw.

Stanman
01-01-13, 19:53
Anything in the 100's your gonna be hard pressed and 7W is doable but you will need to have a decent installer.

your best bet is to have a search of google for purplesats based in Manchester and drop him a line and he will be able to tell you what you can get for your location.

sewnandsilent
01-01-13, 21:26
Okay thanks. :) So if I was to get a subscription to trings or abu dhabi or anything would it require a certain sized dish or anything?