PDA

View Full Version : epg and HDD

andy2110
29-12-12, 13:25
is there anyway to put a HDD in a gigablue 800ue? i have opened it up and there is no slot or anything that would work for me, i want to use an epg on the box? is the only way with an external usb drive?

also is it a decent box to use with my motorised dish as sometimes i get a good signal and sometimes poor, and was wondering if it was the actual tuner that may not be as good as my duos

thanks
Andy

Sicilian
29-12-12, 18:01
sometimes i get a good signal and sometimes poor, and was wondering if it was the actual tuner that may not be as good as my duos

thanks
Andy

Ignore the AGC & SNR values, there's currently a bug in the drivers.

Stanman
29-12-12, 22:35
is there anyway to put a HDD in a gigablue 800ue? i have opened it up and there is no slot or anything that would work for me, i want to use an epg on the box? is the only way with an external usb drive?

also is it a decent box to use with my motorised dish as sometimes i get a good signal and sometimes poor, and was wondering if it was the actual tuner that may not be as good as my duos

thanks
Andy

You can use a USB stick to store the EPG and picins in, if you buy a lrge enough usb, you can use it as a limited size hdd.